Patch ist draußen:
Changelog for version 22.214.171.124:
- Full German localisation and French subtitles for Book Two.
- Fixed an issue with jittering animations occurring during cinematic sequences on lower spec OS-X systems.
- Solved a problem where the game would occasionally crash during startup on certain Mac systems with AMD GPU.
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed in the Enclave soon after starting the episode on some Mac systems with AMD GPU.
- Fixed a problem with the WATI adbot getting stuck in Chapter 4.
- Solved some bugs with the Bip escort mission in Chapter 3. Bip should now reappear and/or reposition if he gets stuck or disappears during the mission. You can also 'reset' Bip manually, by exiting the location and re-entering (e.g. by going in and out of the Rooster and Kitten or Mole's burrow).
- Fixed an issue with the Azadi runner getting stuck or disappearing during his rounds in Chapter 3. Like Bip, the runner will also reset if you exit and re-enter the location.
- Fixed an issue where if you talk to Reza before visiting Dr Roman in Chapter 4, you get an extra goal that never disappears.
- Fixed an issue where if you go to the Pandemonium and speak to Mira before meeting Baruti in Chapter 4, you will always get the introduction for the neural programming career path, regardless of your actual career path.
- Solved a problem with a duplicate dialogue line in the Mr London confrontation from Chapter 2.
- Modified geometry collision in the Enclave and Marcuria, to avoid players getting stuck inside scenery.
- Fixed a problem on MacBooks where the game would be frozen after the laptop goes to sleep and wakes up again.
- Added a new icon for apprehending the Azadi collaborator in Chapter 3, to avoid false arrests. This icon will only be available if you start a new game.
- Zoë?s journal in Chapters 4 and 5 has been expanded to fill in more of the story. To see...