Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix - v1.01 -> v1.02 (US)
Das Update funktioniert nur mit der englischen Version 1.01 des Spiels. Die Anti-Cheat Software Punkbuster wurde nun in das Spiel integriert und vier neue Karten sind ebenso enthalten.
This patch will NOT work for the German version or the low-violence Taiwanese version of SoF II!
PunkBuster(r) Anti-Cheat Software by Even Balance, Inc. is now included:
We are pleased to include PunkBuster Anti-Cheat Software in this code release. PunkBuster is a mandatory installation for the 1.02 version update. You will not be presented an option to install the 1.02 code without PunkBuster.
Documentation for both Clients and Servers use of PunkBuster can be found in the `pb` folder of the SoFII installation directory.
Check out Even Balance on the web at http://www.evenbalance.com/.
"Hunkmeg Allocation" ERROR:
This error may occur while running a Listen Server on a machine with the minimum specified memory (128MB RAM). It is only recommended to run a Listen Server on a machine with at least 256MB RAM.
Game types change when calling vote for new map:
When a vote is cast for a map wherein the current game type is not supported, the game type for the map being voted for will default to Deathmatch. In order to continue playing the previous game type, you must call a vote for the next map that supports that game type.
Changes in 1.02:
- Added SIG551 assault rifle to primary weapon list
- Added Silver Talon pistol to the pistol weapon list
- Fire grenades got minor damage increase for fire on ground
- M-60 third-person reload animation now properly timed
- Increased the rate of fire on the M60
- Slight accuracy adjustment on pistols
- All pistols are now single fire but can be fired much faster.
- Should now say "detonated by X`s m203" when killed by the m203
- g_availableWeapons cvar no longer modifiable, now controlled through "disable_*" cvars.
- Fixed bug that would cause people to join the game with no weapons
- if crouched when walking over an item it will make no noise when it is picked up
- Crouching in mid air no longer gives accuracy bonus. This means that shooting when jumping will be much more inaccurate as initially intended
- Slight increase to the MP5`s accuracy
- M3A1`s accuracy has been increased
- With friendly fire off you can no longer kill a teammate with a grenade by changing teams immediately after throwing it.
- Added new Kamchatka map mp_kam4
- Added new Colombia map mp_col2
- Added new hospital map mp_hos2
- Added new Prague map mp_pra2
- Raven map updated to fix the roof bug and the window bug on roof
- RMG infiltration improved to generate better maps more consistently
- Console command `hash` removed due to its use in cheating
- Added client command "ignore". This allows a client to ignore all chat messages from another client.
- Added server command "mute". This allows a server admin to turn off chat messages for a given client.
- g_forceFollow can now be set to force first person spectating
- Added PunkBuster anti-cheat software
- Removed cvars that were used as exploits in the game
- cl_avidemo now generates TGA files instead of jpeg files.
- Use button will now toggle between first and third person spectating when following someone
- Round timer now starts after the round start delay making each round the total of both numbers
- No longer spawn as a ghost during warm-up if the round has already started
- Can no longer shoot teammates during warm-up even if friendly fire is set to 1
- Can now pick up bomb, case, etc immediately after its dropped when someone dies
- Timelimit will no longer interrupt a round in progress so the last round will always be finished
- Added g_teamkillNoExcuseTime and g_teamkillNoExcuseMultiplier to control the amount of time in the beginning of the round where there is no excuse for team killing. The multiplier controls the amount of tk% given for damage done during the no excuse time.
- Team kill damage is now doubled if you kill a teammate carrying the flag, briefcase or bomb
- Should no longer get "server is for low pings only" message when a server has sv_maxping set and is full
- When the counter hits zero on warm-up it should restart quickly rather than the laggy restart it did in the past
- Autojoin should always join the team in need now
- New hud representation of team scores including total and alive player counts
- Loading screen informs you if friendly fire is enabled now
- About box now says whether or not friendly fire is on
- MOTD from master server should now show up in the connect screen
...And many other minor bug fixes...