Patch für die deutsche Version von Men of Valor von der Verkaufsversion auf v1.03. Das Update korrigiert viele Bugs und verbessert Balancing-Probleme im Single- und Multiplayer-Modus. Men of Valor by 2015 - German retail v1.0 -> v1.3 patch This file updates the German language retail version of Men of Valor to version Changes in this version include: Global Single Player Multiplayer
1.03. It includes general updates and is required for online play.
- Controls are now grouped and sorted by function rather then alphabetically.
- Several rendering optimizations to improve frame rate and eliminate graphical
artifacts during cinematic sequences.
- Several Unicode fixes for localized versions.
- Auto patching is now enabled.
- Compass and health still visible during end cinematics has been resolved.
- Audio issues during the in-game movies on Audigy cards has been resolved.
- Players are no longer able to fire their guns during intro cinematics.
- Dying while friendlies are being carried off in a fight will not longer
result in broken objectives upon restart.
- Numerous AI & pathing issues resolved throughout many of the levels.
- Dying before first save point in the 3rd mission of Clearing the hamlet no
longer results in a non-progression.
- Players respawning without a weapon in their hand resolved.
- Asterisks (*) are no longer valid in profile names.
- Mission fails with "Squad has been Killed" message despite squad not being
- Hodges no longer stands backwards when throwing the grenade at the bunker at
the end of "Night fight on Hill 881N"
- Players can no longer create a map hole by firing a rocket into the ground
and jumping onto it.
- A listen server player will no longer get two "Cannot pick up xxxx" messages
when trying to pickup an item they cannot use.
- Spamming the ESC key before choosing a character will no longer cause an
invalid profile to be used.
- Hue House-to-House - Clients will once again see the tank explode in a
multiplayer mission game.
- Grenade explosions & their sound effects now happen on the correct
- Precise aim will now activate once the player stops bandaging if they
continue to hold the precise aim button down.
- Operation Starlite - NVA mortar shots now always count during multiplayer
- Operation Starlite - NVA objectives now say how many mortar shots need to be
- Operation Starlite - Fire is no longer inappropriately heard after first
round of map if the US team wins.
- Frontline - Players can now see how many flags each side has.
- Clients are now able to cycle between all alive players in spectator mode.
- The final score screen is now displayed an additional 3 seconds.
- M79 and RPG7 will no longer make an explosion sound on a client machine if
the projectile was never armed.
- Booby trap pickups are now correctly labeled.
- Suicide messages are once again broadcast when a player dies by fire or falls
to his death.
- Hue House-to-House - Players no longer cast unusual shadows in the factory.
- Players now always spawn at the correct base when entering the game.
- Team kills are now broadcast in red text.
- In team based games, Communist players no longer set off booby traps placed
by team members. In deathmatch, boobytraps cannot be set off by the person who
- Any class is now able to disarm booby traps. Classes with wire cutters will
disarm the traps instantly, while classes without will take a few seconds.
- Mortars called in by red smoke grenades will now do significantly more
- Team mate names now appear in Yellow if they have an objective piece. (In
objective based games)
- USMC Tunnel Rat will now see enemy names in red.
- Players out of respawns will now appear in red text on the score screen.
- The knife and Claymore can no longer be "rapid-fired".
- All of a players previously placed boobytraps will now be destroyed when
Patch für die deutsche Version von Men of Valor von der Verkaufsversion auf v1.03. Das Update korrigiert viele Bugs und verbessert Balancing-Probleme im Single- und Multiplayer-Modus.
Men of Valor by 2015 - German retail v1.0 -> v1.3 patch
This file updates the German language retail version of Men of Valor to version
Changes in this version include: