Deutscher Patch für Nexus - The Jupiter Incident auf Version 1.01. ADDITIONS - Added version number indicator to the launcher menu. FIXES - Fixed a refresh rate setting problem that prevented the game to start properly on some video cards. Version 1.00b
- Added a loading icon after the de-briefing screen, during the loading of the pre-rendered movie.
- Added the description to the MOD documentation of how you can exit the MOD tools.
- Added a README file (ReadMe.rtf) into the game`s install directory and the start menu.
- Added support for video cards without Hardware Transformation & Lighting.
- Fixed an issue in the Solar System Editor that caused a crash whenever you deleted an Asteroid Field.
- Fixed an issue in the Solar System Editor that caused a crash whenever you deleted a Navigation Point.
- Fixed an issue regarding the size of the stars to be created in the Solar System Editor.
- Fixed problems with the playback of the pre-rendered movies that may have occurred on some machines.
- Fixed different typing errors.
- Fixed a problem with the Options Menu such that the Defaults button now works for the values of the Miscellaneous Section as well.
- Fixed the Options Menu such that now you can select the maximum screen resolution on systems with small video card memory under Windows 98SE without problems.
- Fixed an issue in the Starmap that caused a freeze whenever you pressed the Esc button while rotating the camera.
- Fixed a problem related to deleting or overwriting autosaves.
- Fixed an issue with deleting a save game from the save menu.
- Fixed the device description of the Ionstream engine, Compact and Large on the Ship Configuration screen.
- Fixed a problem on the Main Menu such that now clicking Esc doesn`t cause the game to lag.
- Fixed the Tooltip Level in the Options Menu so now it applies the changes immediately, and you don`t have to restart the game.
- Fixed a problem with the campaign names so now you can`t create a campaign with a blank name.
- Fixed a problem with saving games after selecting a different than the actual campaign in the load menu.
- Fixed a bug related to changing the difficulty level when starting a new campaign.
- Fixed a problem in mission "The Ronin". Failed objectives are now indicated correctly.
- Fixed an issue in mission "Shukenja Beta" such that Rudolf Veltman`s dialogue will not repeat over and over after shooting and then scanning the Artificial Object.
- Fixed a problem in mission "The Chase" that caused a failure even the player completed all primary objectives.
- Fixed an issue in mission "Raptor Genocide" such that destroying the Raptor Colony and immediately jumping out, the Raptor Colony will be listed as destroyed, and the mission will be a success.
- Fixed an issue with save games in mission "First Blood".
- Fixed a problem in mission "The Mechanoid" so that now selecting the IP drive after the Mechanoid has attacked you will not cause the game to stop.
- Fixed a problem in mission "Mechanoid Invasion" so that now you can save and load the game after the fortshield of the Vardrag Starportal was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue in mission "Mechanoid Invasion". If you save the Serenity and send a commando unit on board, and you choose the option "Pull it out" the game now will not crash.
- Fixed the mission "Mechanoid Invasion" such that now the damaged IP drives of the Vardrag ships will be repaired after the mission, so they can move to the next scene.
- Fixed the mission "The Fall of Vardrags" so now it displays the primary objectives in time.
- Fixed an issue in mission "Blockade Breakers" that caused the game to crash when you send out a commando from one of your destroyers to the Balthasar, and you jump out with the destroyer before the commando returns.
- Fixed a problem in mission "Bridgehead" that caused the game to crash when the player jumped out with a ship being attacked by the White Cruisers.
- Fixed a problem in mission "Bridgehead" that caused losing of control after destroying the base before the appearance of the White Cruisers.
- Fixed a problem in mission "Fight for Earth" such that now you can destroy the entering ships with your fleet close to the gates.
- Fixed problems with the voice communication in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a problem with the Multiplayer Ship Configuration so now you cannot add a default device to the Stock allowing the device to be used in the future.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer Options so now you can leave your player name empty and the game will give you a default player name.
- Fixed an issue on the Multiplayer Ship Configuration screen such that now equipping a ship with devices and then removing the ship from the fleet before jumping into a multiplayer game will not cause the equipped devices to be lost, but they will be returned to the Stock.
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred after clicking the Quit button on the Lobby screen in multiplayer.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug that caused all the asteroids initially grouped in the middle of the scene in the case of high pings. If the update is not installed on the server`s machine, the bug will occur for all clients.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug that disabled the Jump In button in the Lobby after the jump in time elapsed, even if the player had no ships selected to jump in.
- Fixed the Multiplayer Chat line editing such that it now functions properly.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue that allowed a ship to be over-equipped with bomber squadrons when the ping was high.
- Repositioned the asteroids in multiplayer map “The Final Battle” to prevent ships to warp inside asteroids.
- Fixed a small mouse problem on the multiplayer server device setup screen.
- Fixed the server description box in multiplayer such that you can now
enter longer texts in it.
- Fixed an issue with kicking players from the dedicated server.
- Fixed an issue with banning players on the dedicated server.
- Changed the format of the MOD documentation from DOC to RTF to allow users not having Microsoft® Word to view the file.
- Fixed a bug that caused improper displaying of English texts on Asian
Windows 98 versions.
Deutscher Patch für Nexus - The Jupiter Incident auf Version 1.01.
- Added version number indicator to the launcher menu.
- Fixed a refresh rate setting problem that prevented the game to start properly on some video cards.