James Bond 007: Nightfire - Patch 1.1
Changes made for version 1.1:
- Fixed AI bug where view height would be sometimes be at crouch level when animation was standing.
- Game would crash if Q-Specs were on between mission transitions, and some level transitions.
- Starting a multiplayer game after quitting a single player game with the Q-Specs on would carry over some of the vision mode.
- Created bond_ded.exe, which is a dedicated server only .exe with no CD check.
- The 18th server in a list of internet game servers couldnt be seen or scrolled to.
- Ammo count limited in US build (was fixed already for European builds).
- Exiting rocket mode before the rocket detonated would alter players view if they had been wearing the Q-Specs before firing the rocket.
- Made it easier to take photos of the girls in Austria party room.
- Fixed the jumping animation for players in multiplayer games.
- Removed "say" and "say_team" commands from single player game.
- Took explosion physics off subdued enemies at rest.
- Added the multiplayer Combat Training map Istanbul and CTF map Space Station.
Updated issues in the game:
The current Radeon 9000 drivers (4.14.0001.9076) cause various graphical issues such as: Players, weapons, and other objects are not visible. Sky textures are not displayed and tracer effects appear.