Patch 1.01 für EndWar * Fixed performance drop that comes after playing 5-6 matches online. Other Bugs Fixed: * Game no longer freezes if the defeat dialog occurs while game tips are onscreen in the Prelude to War mode. Improvements: * Added exit button for BHQ, so players can use quit BHQ without using keyboard.
Hinweis: Den Patch für die digitale Download-Version findet ihr hier.
* Updated Bink library to fix random crashes on Windows XP64
* Resolved issue of game crashing after launch when install directory contains a
dot/period in its name.
* Fixed random crashes on Windows XP64, caused by memcpy.
* Added FPS warning information for online games so players can see who has the
lowest FPS (connecting to a player with a lower FPS will cause you to have a lower FPS
* 3D render optimization for multithread
* Improved rendering performance by MSAA optimization
* Airstrike icon is now properly displayed on the minimap.
* Online filter now auto refreshes.
* Fixed wrong items appearing in the online filter list.
* In the Leader Board menus players no longer have to click ¡°Week¡± or ¡°Persistent¡± twice to get the pop-up window.
* Fixed improper session info being displayed when player quits an online match and goes back to the game list
* The game filter now resets after players exit the multiplayer mode
* Game options are now only enabled for hosts in the game lobby.
* Sorting games by map in Skirmish game list now works properly.
* The game no longer signs into online account automatically using previous used accounts if players
switch to the Internet tab in the LAN Game list.
* Clients can no longer change game options in skirmish lobbies.
* Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable after a victory.
* Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable while in skirmish game list.
* Fixed ping values being incorrectly displayed in the online game list.
* Players will no longer see names of other players who are not actually in the same lobby.
* The "Voice Receive Volume" now saves automatically without pressing the "apply" button.
* Changes to resolution now save properly when players change both the resolution and an item from the advanced options.
* Fixed freeze after exiting from skirmish games.
* All players no longer lose their connection if the host unplugs his cable during a game.
* All players no longer lose their connection if one player unplugs his cable during count down.
* Fixed random sound related crash in Windows XP64.
* Fixed NAT traversal timeouts for certain routers.
* Fixed water render bug on ATI cards.
* Fixed flickering textures when your camera is close to the buildings in La Mancha.
* Fixed flickering textures in Mission report menu under certain graphics settings.
* Fixed water rendering bug when players alt-tab to windows under certain graphic settings.
* Added CP cost information for fortification tooltip.
* Fixed out of sync AI.
* The offsite support icon no longer freezes on screen when the player uses offsite support.
* Random crashes fixed.
* Other online disconnection bugs fixed.
* Hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware has been eliminated.
* Add icon indicator for Force Recon support power.
* Better sound memory allocation method used to improve performance.
* AMBX effect improvements.
* Fine tuned the LOD value for high-end PCs.
* Fixed performance drop that comes after playing 5-6 matches online.
Other Bugs Fixed:
* Game no longer freezes if the defeat dialog occurs while game tips are onscreen in the Prelude to War mode.
* Added exit button for BHQ, so players can use quit BHQ without using keyboard.