Patch v188.8.131.52 für Pro Cycling Manager - Tour de France 2010 von Version 184.108.40.206
PATCH NOTES 220.127.116.11:
- Improved gaps for hilly races (e.g. : ardennes classics).
- Fixed several bugs in sprints which helped the climbers or the non-sprinters winning sometimes mass-sprints ahead of real sprinters (flat stages).
- Sprinters AI amelioration when they choose the sprinter theyll follow.
- Fixed a bug where the sprinters could "brake" with no reason before the finish line.
- Loss of time for a puncture or a fall is now a bit shorter.
- Fixed a bug which could stop an attack from a rider which was trying to get some points for the mountain classification.
PATCH NOTES 18.104.22.168:
- Improved memory usage with the public. The consumption is now decreased on the two higher detail levels (3 & 4)
- Fixed several minor issues with memory
- Increased maximum number of player in multi (20 from 8)
- Reactivated ladder sprints
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in track mode. Riders used to be stuck during chat between players.
- Fixed the "gameover" bug in season mode when a crash occured during a race
- Fixed an in race bug that could limit one rider's effort during a small period of time (slowdown effect)
- Added game saved from the menu when the game is launched with the Gamecenter
- Fixed a bug with the renewal priorities for the next season. Riders still under contract do not ask for a renewal for the next season
- Fixed a display bug on the Objectives page, some races (Oman, Qatar) did display winners for the mountain ranking whereas then do not have any.
- Introduced back the stage variation system in career mode. Data are not included, but the system now allows modification from community packs
- Added 5 new Ladder races (Dauphiné Libéré : Crolles LAlpe dHuez, Tour d'Espagne : Murcia - Orihuela, GP al Pais Vasco : Eibar Orio, Hamburg Turm et GP di Lombardia)
- Fixed the water bug in the editor (when creating a stage from an heightmap)
PATCH NOTES 22.214.171.124:
- Improved races listing programms in career mode. This is only viable for new career saves made with this patch.
- Fixed an issue concerning the young riders progress limitation on the acceleration characteristic in career mode.
- Fixed a simulation issue that could prevent to assign a leader or a sprinter
- Fixed an issue with equipement that could previously stay on the default C1 configuration
- Added three new ladder races (Paris-Roubais, Tour de France : Cambrai - Reims, Tour de France : Bagnères de Luchon - Pau).
- Updated the Ladder database.
PATCH NOTES 126.96.36.199:
- Fix a crash that could occur when reloading a saved game in "Season mode"
- Fix the world championships riders selection.
- Fix a crash when using "Escape" button while there was a "waiting for connection..." pop-up.
- Fix a bug which created in rare cases some young talents with very high attributes (> 77).
- Fix ITT Training camps bug which was not giving the bonus.
PATCH NOTES 188.8.131.52:
- Changed routes of two stages in Tour of Australia and the stage "Pau-Tourmalet" of the Tour de France.
- Goals changed: sponsor's contentment for Classics is not counted twice anymore; goals are displayed, the race date is now displayed.
- Magazine improved: fixed some riders pictures and the choice of the rider of the month.
- Improved the career loading time.
- Fixed the custom team ranking at the career start and update it when the year changes.
- National and Global champions are now saved.
- Training camps: Fixed booking dates for training camps and deletion of characteristic bonus at the end of the training camps.
- Fixed a crash in Season mode.
- Removed incapacitating injuries for this mode.
- Improved stability of long period of gaming.
- Tunnels : Fixed a rare crash on stages with tunnels and fixed a camera angle when getting out of a tunnel.
- Removed all zebra crossings on bridges and cobblestone roads.
- Fixed the temporary ranking in race.
- Fixed commentaries in race: maximum amount of displayed commentaries is now 5.
- Fixe a gap between the displayed finish line and the real finish line on a few stages (Catalogne stage 3, Mallorca stage 2).
- Fixed the Start list in Stage Race mode.
- Improved low walls texture.
- Changed road tags.
- Added handling of withdrawals in detailed simulation.
- Improved results display with the addition of the player's name in the results and fixed the selected stages list in Stage Race mode.
- LAN: Fixed GameCenter settings in Season mode and the display of riders' age.
- Improved stability in Track mode ladder.
- Navigation: Escape can now be used to close popups during the race and to perform a return in manager pages.
- Improved the information page before race: bonus points are now displayed with top priority.
- Added the automatic pause function when the player browses options during a solo 3D Race.
- New shortcut: CTRL + U hides (or displays) the interface during a 3D race.
- Improved the display of stage events.
- Changed colour to display distances between rider groups in race (Green -> White).
- Fixed several elements in the interface ('Search' menu; shape planning in career; "next" icons during replays and podiums; riders command board in race; popup in replay mode; font of bottom icons in the management screen; Pause icon in Track mode).
- Added some mini-logos for custom teams.
- Improved stability and performances of the stage (Fixed "Pelt" tool and shadow management).
- Added the prologue characteristic in the database Editor.
- Updated some localizations.
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG instead of BMP.
- Improved the detection of 512 MB graphics cards.
- Added new screen resolutions and removed non standard resolutions.