Patch 11.3.0 für Football Manager 2011 von Sports Interactive (für die Box-Version, nicht für Download-Fassung) International Africa Argentina Asia Europe Oceania South America Argentina Brazil Colombia Croatia Denmark England France Germany Iceland Indonesia Israel Italy Northern Ireland Norway Poland Portugal Republic of Ireland Romania Russia Serbia Spain South Korea Spain Sweden Turkey United States Uruguay Match v915 - Fixed 2 farly obscure bugs causing keepers to stray out of position at bad moments Match v916 - Fine tuned keeper behaviour at corners Match v917 - Improved player marking at set pieces Match v918 - Fine tuned passing choice AI Match v919 - Small tweak to player momentum when fouled Match v920 - Fixed some examples of underhit short passes Match v921 - Fixed MC playmaker not keeping up with play if set not to make forward runs Match v922 - Reduced illogical running with ball in advanced wide areas Match v923 - Fixed ME919 bug causing keepers to handle outside area too often Match Finances General Conversations Interface News Press Conference Network Backroom Advice Board Requests Squad Management - Added code to help try and reduce inflated French squad sizes in future years in the game Contracts - Prevented agent from demanding a lower wage after x appearances clause than the basic wage when the user has upped the squad status Transfers - Fixed approach to sign for players based in England when user is managing in England Player Happiness Editor Competitions International Africa Asia Europe South America Argentina Austria Belarus Belgium Brazil Chile Croatia Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Holland Hungary Iceland India Israel Italy Mexico Norway Poland Russia Scotland Serbia Singapore Spain South Korea United States Wales Assets Portugal Match v907 - Slight reduction in deflections Match v908 - Slightly increased curl on corners, free kicks etc Match v909 - Tweaked effect of playing out of position on player performance Match v910 - Fixed issue that could cause unrealistic wild clearance under no pressure Match v911 - Slight tweak to injuries to see less physios on the pitch for minor knocks and more share of injuries to injury prone players Match v912 - Fine tuning to passing AI Match v913 - Fixed players taking first time pass rather than considering a shot when goal is open or keeper stranded Match v914 - Fixed players standing still for 30 seconds in open play after taking a knock Finances Interface News
Football Manager 2011 v11.3.0
- Fixed rare crash when User tried to holiday past Assign Squad Numbers news item.
- Fixed array access out of bounds error when rejecting all options from the feeder clubs proposal screen.
- Fixed a rare array access out of bounds viewing a teams fixture list.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when coming out of a match screen if the user hadn't viewed the 3d pitch.
- Fixed a crash viewing player biography for some players on a client in a network game.
- Fixed an issue where a player would not get home-grown 15-21 status correctly.
- Adjusted attendances for big Danish rivalry matches
- Improved link between height and jumping when not using real players when starting a new game.
- Fixed issue with Dutch league being disabled when adding a new manager if an early game start date is used.
- Fixed an issue to do with a few club awards which caused savegames not to load properly.
- Fixed the trial day invitation news item not recommending players when there are players who will sign for the club.
- Stopped lots of players getting upset about lack of discipline because a player wasn't fined for being sent off for professional foul.
- Fixed days in nation counts for players transferring intra-countries with continuous living requirements.
- Fixed an issue where transfer deals might not get processed in time on transfer deadline day.
- Fixed an issue where a player was described as an attacking full-back when he couldn't play that position.
- Manager who features on users 'worst opinion' list no longer feels we could become friends.
- Fixed bug where players didn't go on holiday at the end of the season.
- Stopped players requesting transfers due to not playing enough games when they have played regularly.
- Games won/lost on penalties no longer count towards winning/losing runs.
- Stopped players having a 'PR' icon against them on the squad screen when there isn't a reaction.
- World cup award winners for 2010 are now always displayed no matter which game start date is used.
- Fixed biggest defeat record from the starting database sometimes being beaten by a smaller defeat.
- Fixed incremental save not working if date format was changed to use '/' symbol
- Fixed issue where was possible for currency format settings to be lost
- User can now play a friendly match if he has set his assistant manager to deal with friendlies and then sacked his assistant manager and coaches.
- Fixed issue where long term holiday would sometimes end a week late.
- Fixed issue where foreign human manager doesn't get any English language skill when taking over an English team at the start of the game.
- Stopped confidence immediately dropping to zero for extremely low reputation leagues.
- Fixed problem where sometimes clicking an award link would take you to the wrong award.
- Fixed an issue with the season summary for summer leagues showing incorrect qualified teams for European competitions.
- Fixed bug where division field sometimes isn't filled in for a player's career history.
- Fixed right click menu on fixtures, was previously not displaying.
- Fixed 'Cross Far' and 'Cross Centre' being mixed up on tactics screen corner section
- Fixed retirement date not showing on players profile
- Fixed incorrectly named continue button if used back option to leave match viewer
- Goals highlight option can no longer be selected if match was a 0-0 draw
- Fixed player comparison option occasionally comparing outfield players as goalkeepers
- In Classic Style tactics, tactic sliders on the player list can now be unticked.
- Fixed issue where set piece and tactical instructions were being forgotten.
- Adjusted Russian player wages
- Adjusted filling of blank wages at the game start
- Adjusted Brazilian finances and wages
- Adjusted Turkish staff wages.
- Fixed club finacial status bug.
- Adjusted Denmark finances.
- Adjusted Non-league finances.
- Adjusted US staff wages.
- Fixed low sell on clause offer.
- Adjusted Polish ticket prices.
- Improved the pre match tactical advice about the opposition.
- Individual training suggestions are now always set.
- Fixed rare instance of staff member welcoming you to the club when he has been there less time than you.
- Players on trial no longer get training suggestions.
- Stopped recommended scouting suggestions including players already at the club.
- No longer advised to drop a player who hasn't started many games because of poor form.
- Stopped player preferred moving advice been suggested when you can't talk to the player about this.
- Fixed some team instruction based backroom advice being Contradictory.
- Fixed goals scored and conceded advice in some cases being inaccurate.
- Fixed full back being recommended to learn "places shots" ppm inappropriately.
- Fixed being able to get multiple feeder and parent clubs by making the requests via the information screen.
- The board now give you money if they approve to increase the clubs transfer budget if the club started with a transfer budget of 0.
- The board no longer will approve increase the clubs transfer or wage budget if the budgets have recently be decreased.
- Turkish clubs can no longer request to buy a private owned stadium.
- Clubs can no longer request to buy a stadium that is owned by another club.
- Approved board requests no longer incorrectly get cleared if you resign as a national manager when you are a club manager as well.
- Fixed issue where a team would find it hard to find a feeder club if they didn't already have any.
- Can no longer request a work permit feeder club if the club is not big enough to get a international feeder club.
- Stopped the user being able to request a new contract after just signing a new contract.
- Board Requests no longer carry over when moving clubs.
- Manager is only able to request a new contract "because time is running out on current deal" if they have less than 18 months left on their contract
- Improve some conversation text and player reactions.
- Players no longer react negatively when you decline their offer make themselves a non player.
- Players who are out on loan no longer request to chat about being unhappy playing in the reserves.
- Non-senior international managers no longer incorrectly have the option to chat with international players.
- You can now back down when a tutee disagrees to be tutored.
- Players no longer get a positive reaction if they agree to be transfer listed or terminate their contracts.
- Stopped user being able to release the same comment each day if there was only one available topic to talk about.
- Stopped managers been able to say a player was signed for too much or cheaply when they where signed on a free transfer.
- Players who have just agreed to go on the transfer list no longer then get unhappy about being forced out the club.
- Players now only react once to the whole conversation rather than reacting to each part of the conversation.
- Players no longer become unhappy with how deal was negotiated when user asks for realistic price.
- Fixed scout next opposition report appearing too early if gap between fixtures is large.
- Season draws near news item missing places relegated teams will be visiting.
- Stopped flood of sponsorship round-up news items when subscribed to nation.
- Fixed issue where 'nth' would not always work for numbers in news items.
- Fixed issue where invalid ground-share information was showing up in news item about a brand new stadium.
- Fixed code in managers comment about promotion chances news item.
- Add current and potential ability stars to the trial day scouts reports.
- Link from "Released youth players" news now takes you to the transfers screen with the correct players shown.
- Fixed manager comment about the state of another teams pitch mentioning the wrong stadium.
- Fixed manager pre match comment mentioning the wrong competition for the match.
- Fixed user been able to comment on another manager repeatedly.
- Stopped club history background news talking about best decade for clubs under 50 years old.
- Fixed player describing loan period at club 'worthless' when he's already agreed to sign for them.
- Fixed "Reject Request" button on player demands new contract news item.
- Fixed x games in management news item stating team are struggling in the league when it hasn't started yet.
- Fixed news item saying B team manager not picking up the controlling club's chairman as the board-level decision maker.
- Fixed news item about the condition of the pitch could injury players mentioning the incorrect stadium.
- Fixed player bio mentioning the wrong player/stats for last seasons top goalscorer.
- Reduced the frequency of manager under pressure news item.
- Ensured offer contract button on agent offer news items not disappearing when player has agreed a transfer.
- Added scout stars to player removed from shortlist news item, loan finished and player leaves club news items.
- Stopped user being able to offer loan till end of next season if player only has 1 year left on contract.
- Helped prevent younger members of rival team being interested in joining that team.
- Stopped really good free agent youth players from only requesting youth contracts, when they are good enough for a full-time deal.
- Fixed inactive teams not removing older players from the loan list.
- Helped prevent really high profile long serving managers from deciding to move slightly downwards or sideways in terms of club movement.
- Allowed humans to re-enter into contract talks if the board offer them another contract shortly after initial talks had broken down.
- Fixed asking prices for some players exceeding the minimum fee release clause.
- Ensured more teams now have to pay loans fees and wage contributions to loan better standard of players.
- Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.
- Prevented user from being able to get excessively high transfer fees for thier players after negotiating enquiry offers.
- Prevented staff members from accepting lesser job which they aren't interested in on same pay as better job.
- Upped monthly instalment maximum fee.
- Made it easier for highly successful lower league managers to be considered for higher division jobs.
- Prevented teams bidding slightly over asking price when they dont need to.
- Prevented some players asking prices form being too low when transfer listed by request.
- Adjusted reputation calculation for human managers starting as unemployed to aide in them getting offered a job.
- Stopped board form offering you more in wages than you had previously requested during negotiations.
- Prevented user from being able to purchase players for zero with huge fee after league appearances/goals clauses.
- Ensured loan till end of season is available to Korean teams.
- Ensured teams that have to abide by max foreigner rules value their non-foreign players higher than their foreign players.
- Stopped staff member with unsure interest rejecting deals that were provisionally accepted.
- Reduced the number of job applicants that also want a playing role as well.
- Helped reduce the number of non-experienced managers from taking decent sized manager jobs without first doing coaching etc.
- Fixed being able to get away without having to pay compensation to players u24 who have turned down equivalent contract offers from their existing clubs.
- Lowered agent initial demands during contract negotiations.
- Reduced the amount teams will pay for very good old players.
- Fixed human being able to set a contract end date of just a few days.
- Fixed press conference asking about injured player when he is on loan.
- Fixed press conference asking about transfer window shutting when already shut.
- Stopped player getting unhappy about "Change in Style" question in new signing press conference.
- Fixed press conference not using repeat questions for pre-season predictions later in the season.
- Fixed press conference option wrongly suggesting team to be on drawing side after throwing away a winning position but still win on pens.
- Fixed young player described as "carrying the team" when he hasn't made that many apps.
- Improved the assistant answers to who will win the title question.
- Fixed user asked about potential transfers just after club enter transfer embargo.
- Club playing in league system different to where they are based now have default subscription to their home nation.
- Fixed occasionally being able to replace withdrawn international player with the same player.
- Improved ai decisions on requesting 45 min instructions for their players.
- Improved picking of players for Olympic squads.
- Improved choice of country to play for of dual nationality players.
- "Do The Double" failing to unlock if completed as a part of a treble
- "We Trust You" can no longer be rewarded if feeder club request is rejected
- Fixed the wording on some achievements on Steam
- Added missing customisable columns height, weight, left foot and right foot for players.
- Fixed added player awards not working properly if the "Position" field was left unset.
- Fixed some issues with promotions and relegations involving secondary regional competitions.
- Fixed an issue where the points for a team would go negative if they get more than 127.
- Under 20 World Cup schedule updated.
- African Super Cup to not play extra time when score is levelled after 90 minutes.
- Seven subs now allowed in the Second Division.
- Stopped the ASEAN club championship to happen in the game as is extinct in real life.
- Asian Champions League final is now played at one of the two finalists home stadium randomly as happens in the real world.
- Semi final draw now on same day as quarter final draw for Champions League.
- Stage names on the Europe Qualification Places screen now match those used in the Champions League.
- Removed OFC Champions League Preliminary round.
- Copa Libertadores pots for the group stage have been updated.
- Teams relegated after one season in the Premier Division now get their old Second Division points total used in their average points for the Second Division. (bug in first season only, subsequent seasons already do this)
- Implemented Bahia State Championship new format.
- Updated TV money and prize money for Pernambuco state championship.
- Implemented Pernambuco State Championship new format.
- Colombian First Division groups sorted by points then position in league stage.
- Fixed Croatian Second Division missing a winter transfer window.
- Danish Cup substitution rules changed.
- Fixed some issues with the yellow card discipline rules and improved description of the discipline rules on the competition rules screen.
- Fixed issue with Welsh based teams not playing in English reserve leagues sometimes.
- Free transfers can now be registered outside a window in the Premiership.
- Fixed last matchday schedule and related schedule screen for Ligue 1 and Ligue 2.
- Winter break friendlies schedule has been improved.
- Fixed trial players incorrectly being able to play in competitive matches.
- Added Super Cup.
- Non-EU player match rule now used again.
- Changed the youth league to be under 21 instead of under 19.
- Pre-season dates for friendlies adjusted.
- Israeli Premier League schedule and TV broadcasting updated.
- Israeli National League schedule and TV broadcasting updated.
- Israeli Premier Toto Cup schedule updated.
- Israeli National Toto Cup schedule updated.
- Added Championship playoff for Israeli Premier League if top 2 teams are level on points.
- H. Nazareth-Ilit points deduction added for first season.
- League playoffs now over 2 legs.
- 2010 past winners of C1 and C2 Super Cups now get shown properly.
- Bologna to have 2 more points deducted in Serie A, meaning they now have a 3 points deduction in 2010/11 Serie A.
- Serie B and Lega Pro points deductions updated.
- Italian Cup draw: Higher seeded teams always play at home.
- Fixed trial players incorrectly being able to play in competitive matches.
- Fixed issue where First Division wasn't being scheduled properly when Saturday and Wednesday matchdays option was used.
- End month contracts for Norway are now correctly set to December instead of November even when signing a new player.
- Fixed Ekstraklasa clubs not taking part in the U18 league.
- Fixture update for for Polish First Division, Reserve and U-18 leagues.
- Fixed 18 year olds born after 31.12.1991 not being able to play in U-18 league.
- Fixed players sent off for two yellow cards in the Portuguese Second Division not picking up a suspension.
- Fixed issue with qualification to the Europa League from the Portuguese Cup.
- Updated the league prizes for Premier League and First Division.
- Fixed number of yellow cards accumulated incorrectly being carried over into a new season.
- Fixed trial players incorrectly being able to play in competitive matches.
- Fixed an issue with the Irish Premier Division relegation playoff being scheduled too early.
- Irish Senior Challenge Cup final now held at Aviva Stadium and has no replays.
- Trialist are not allowed to play in competitive matches.
- Disabled foreigner rule (in regards to players that have Russian as second nationality but have international apps or declared for first nation).
- Russian Cup and Super Cup venues updated.
- Russian Super Cup now uses correct teams if a different game start date is used.
- Updated scheduling for TV matches in Serbian Super League.
- Updated scheduling for Reserve and Youth matches.
- Spanish First and Second Division individual TV deals have been fixed and updated to the current season ones.
- Korean relegation between K-League and N-League now postponed until 2013 season.
- National service players can now play against their parent clubs.
- Stopped players with a handful of appearances winning end of season awards in the N-League.
- Fixed bug where players who start national service are removed from the national service immediately after starting.
- South Korean FA Cup now works when league is run in view only mode.
- Squad numbers 1, 13 and 25 now blocked from being given to outfield players.
- Fixed draw for First Division Elite/Second Division playoff.
- Fixed 'Team that played away previous round plays at home' rule not working correctly for the Swedish Cup.
- 2011 Turkish Cup Final at Kadir Has Stadium.
- AI teams no longer hand out developmental contracts.
- Improved squad management.
- The squad status field no longer appears blank on the contract offer screen.
- Fixed TV revenues for Uruguayan teams.
- Improved keeper behaviour as corner or cross comes in
- Fixed keepers being overpowered on some point blank save attempts
- Fixed CCC being registered for some chances where a defender is goalside and close to shooting player
- Tried to make players head for goal a little more directly when dribbling close to opposition goal
- Fixed some players continuing to mark passing player when ball is in their danger zone and passer isnt
- Fine tuned difficulty of longer range shots, and shots taken at pace
- Fine tuned marking at set pieces
- Reduced multiple players going for same ball when defending set pieces
- Reduced instances of players missing headers badly
- Toned down tight man marking by defenders of players who have dropped deep
- Rebalanced number of shirt tugs vs trips
- Stopped midfield dropping back too close to defence too quickly when defending
- Fixed some examples of players dallying when moving to intercept loose ball
- Made players less fearful of offside when moving forward to support ball carrier
- Fixed player putting ball out of play for injury when there is a realistic chance of someone putting it into the net
- Fine tuned far post corner delivery
- Fine tuned shot choice for better players
- Tweaked "expected result" for FML matches
- Improved AI use of full backs and wing backs
- Small tweak to make defenders cover their team mates a bit more willingly
- Fixed centre halves bombing forward ahead of full backs when team starts counter attack
- Fixed instances of players getting in way of free kick taking team mate
- Fixed issue with players not being recognised as clean through caused by 915 change
- Made players more conscious of getting ball onto best foot
- Some small general tweaks to on ball decision making
- Improved placed finish choice of corner to aim at
- Improved show onto weak foot AI when marking ball player
- Reduced red cards given for professional foul when there is possibly a covering player
- Fine tuned shot choice
- Fine tuned calculation of CCC's when shooting from an angle
- Fixed occasional bug causing keeper to make save in bizarre direction
- Make full backs generally get forward a little more willingly
- Fixed further and worse instances of players getting in way of freekick taking team mate
- Some fixes to marking of player carrying ball
- Fine tuned general marking AI
- Very small tweak to intercepting of ball AI
- Fixed very rare bug where player would stop engaging ball player to push up field
- Slightly narrowed D-line further in and around own area
- Further adjustment to full backs to stop them going forward too early when ball in own area and hence making it hard for keeper distribution
- Small change to facing direction when player makes run off ball
- Made players slightly more willing to turn on ball
- Made defenders more likely to close down advanced opponent running at their d-line regardless of how high up pitch
- Made players more inclined to keep possession against teams with less men
- Tried to reduce panicky clearances a little
- Made wingers with cut inside or free role instructions run slightly more centrally into space when possible
- Reduced some over ambitious dribble attempts
- Fixed potential cause of bug where defender turns his back on ball coming at him from close range instead of intercepting head on
- Fine tuned turning on ball AI
- Some small tweaks to pass choice AI
- Some fine tuning of CCC recognition
- Improved realism of which direction shots go if misdirected
- Removed "cross frequent" instruction for advanced playmakers and complete forwards
- Try to improve choice of markers at corners
- Fine tuned on ball decisions
- Fine tuned shot and pass accuracy
- Fixed short corner instructions not working
- Fixed goal award score being 0 after player rounds keeper
Football Manager 2011 v11.2.1
- Fixed issue where old saves with Polish league loaded could not be loaded
- Users can now change contract length in network game
Football Manager 2011 v11.2.0
- Fixed pre-match attendance news item crash on load.
- Fixed crash on start of matchday if a human manager has a touchline ban and has no players picked currently.
- Fixed a potential award crash with custom leagues.
- Fixed crash when processing retirements when a staff has no nation set.
- Fixed crash when processing retirements when a player has no club.
- Fixed a potential crash after a player is removed from a shortlist.
- Fixed assistant feedback on players being played out of position when using wingbacks.
- Fixed issue where replay of last disallowed goal in last 5 minutes of match shows the whole last 5 minutes.
- Fixed issue with one goalkeeper kick from hands animation not playing correctly.
- Fixed issue with players fading out at the end of a highlight when another highlight starts immediately after.
- Fixed issue where match would sometimes freeze until the user goes to a pitch view or changes screen.
- Physio and stretcher bearer colours improved.
- Added extra restrictions on fees, bonuses and clauses for Israeli 19-21 year olds to reflect their wage cap.
- Adjustment for English lower league finances.
- Adjustment to Spanish lower league expenditure
- Increased chance of AI teams improving stadia.
- Fixed discrepancy in wage amounts that can be offered.
- Tweaked attendances in later stage cup competition matches played at neutral stadiums.
- Adjusted the effects of setting a player to "Rest" training schedule.
- Adjusted second nationalities to ensure foreign newgens don't require work permits when created.
- Improved code to select city of birth for foreign newgens.
- Adjusted Swedish attendances especially for rivalry matches.
- Renamed "Movement" individual training to "Off the Ball" to match the player profile attribute naming.
- Fixed bug where starting squad numbers are not set correctly for certain teams.
- when a coach leaves a human team, only the coaching categories left without a coach get assigned a new coach without affecting other assignments.
- When a specialist (GK or fitness) coach joins a human team, he is automatically assigned to the two related categories rather than one.
- For consistency, vacant national team positions will now appear in the job centre, even if the human cannot apply for them.
- Fixed training ground injuries potentially being inflicted by a co-owned player who is not currently at the club.
- Adjusted non-player progression.
- Improved game performance when processing retirements on game update days when database has a very large number of players.
- Bosman transfers can now be registered after the transfer window closes (for nations which allow this)
- Adjusted learning rates of match preparation when using similar tactics.
- Stopped human teams in some leagues getting the same referee for every match.
- Agents now retire at the end of season for the league they work in rather than on the 1st of January.
- When players retire they get removed from their agents client list.
- Added "Throwing" individual training for goalkeepers and re-arranged the sorting order of the dropdown to better match player profile attributes.
- Stopped teams transfer listing the whole team when the team is relegated.
- Fixed issue where player got an additional 3 match ban for being sent off for 2 yellow cards.
- Issuing a player with a warning no longer stops you being able to fine him for a week.
- Fix some issues with incorrect starting days to gain nationality, will be fixed with new games using 11.2 database.
- Danger man comments no longer always pick out the same player for each game.
- The correct topics are now displayed if you go to chat with a player if you are both a club and international manager.
- Reduced the time between able to chat to players about tutoring.
- Added an option for the user to back out of tutoring conversations if the player reacts badly.
- Conversation about a player disliking a team-mate no longer ends without the player giving a response.
- Allowed more players to be tutored.
- Disabled transfer listing conversations for co-owned players.
- Disabled conversations that shouldn't be available if the player is away from the club on loan e.g. place in reserves.
- Improved the conversation flow for when players are unhappy about not wanting to leave the club.
- Players who agree to a contract termination now don't then wish to chat about been unhappy about the contract termination.
- When a player has agreed to a contract termination or go on the transfer list they no longer say they are looking forward to more positive talks in the future.
- If you make a promise to give a player a chance in the first team during the off season or near the end of a season they only expect the promise to be fulfilled the following season.
- Improved players morale reactions to conversations.
- Fixed issue that could cause board to not find any international loan link feeder clubs.
- Fixed removal of preferred move conversations.
- Fixed issue where selecting 'Accept All Loan Offers' and then changing asking price of a player would result in 'No instructions' being incorrect selected
- Added missing 'Tactical Knowledge' column to Mental Attributes view on a team's staff screen.
- Fixed issue with dates being disabled wrongly when arranging tours.
- Fixed Winning a youth competition not being displayed in a player's history achievements.
- Fixed training news item not linking to the correct sub-tab
- Fixed [Home] key not selecting the top news item when it jumps back to the top of inbox
- Fixed incorrect date in greyed out widget for Amateur player contracts
- Enabled editing of custom training schedules in player profile training levels section.
- Selling team proposals should not appear in the selling team's transfer centre until the buying team has actually made an offer.
- Fixed issue where friendly proposal can be rejected but stays on the fixtures screen.
- Fixed custom views having "Custom: " prefixed after matches.
- Fixed custom views not being kept when creating one and immediately using quick flicks to change the team.
- Fixed player being described as not playing well last term when he did.
- Fixed news item referring to the player's contract club when a player vows to help his team "currently under-performing in the league" when they aren't.
- Teams should receive the appropriate "New [league] season draws near" news item for the division they will be playing in next season.
- Fixed code in news headline about player feeling they are been forced out due to their wage.
- Fixed news item referring to a player having problems settling in a country using the wrong nation.
- Improved occurrence and content of fans' view of match news.
- Ensure team can renew loan deal before adding button to news item.
- Players who aren't playing games are no longer picked out as danger men.
- Fixed matchday round-up news wrongly stating 'x goals were not enough' in rare circumstances.
- Managers no longer complain about the state of the pitch when they are the hone team manager.
- Fixed code appearing in transfer bio news item.
- Fixed erroneous record news items for leagues that have opening and closing stages.
- Fixed an issue where the number of games listed in the Manager of the Month news would be incorrect.
- Stopped 'injury hits team hard' question, despite finishing the season.
- Player nicknames now get used in the match on network clients.
- Fixed issue where a match might get stuck if a manager has a player sent off, confirms without making changes and has another manager who is watching the match.
- Removed code from conversation strings on the interaction screen when playing a network game.
- Other players can no longer respond to another managers players transfer request news item.
- Action button for squad status changes advice for B team players now work correctly.
- Conversation based advice is no longer generated if the user has already spoke to the player on the same day.
- Correct player is linked when chatting about tutoring.
- Stopped inappropriate advice being generated for co-owned players who aren't at the club e.g. tutoring.
- Scouts who are away on assignments will no longer offer you scouting recommendations.
- Fixed the incorrect completion date been shown for the relaying of the pitch on the board request progress screen.
- Removed inappropriate second conversation phase options for the new contract and give more time requests.
- Transfer income percentage no longer drops so soon after the request has been approved.
- When rejecting a contract offer you have requested you no longer keep getting offered a new contract each day.
- User can no longer request to improve the teams training and youth facilities if an upgrade is already in progress.
- The planning end date is correctly updated when further times is needed when the board is planning on building a new stadium.
- Previous completed board requests no longer appear to restart once a new board request in progress.
- Stopped players with impatient agents from going straight to min demands when negotiating contracts
- Reduced the time period before agents will re-enter contract talks with human following previous talks having broken down
- Fixed contract end date not matching the contract offer screen end date
- Stopped human user form being able to negotiate his own contract down to £1
- Fixed staff members negotiating contracts when in fact they just dont have any interest in joining you
- Reduced massive signing on fees for very high earning players
- Prevented user from being able to bribe the agent so much the players doesn't actually get a wage himself
- Reduced the willingness of high-ish profile out of contract players from dropping down a division
- Ensured transfer listed by request players asking prices are higher if they are important first team players
- Stopped human managers from having an unfair advantage when applying for job due to their attributes being really high
- Prevented really top players from being touted around for really low values
- Fixed clubs offering you players that aren't interested in joining you
- Fixed some issues to make it easier to offload players via the use of offer to clubs
- Improved AI managers handling of unhappy players.
- The reason the player is unhappy is now displayed for players who aren't at the managers club.
- Reduced the number of players reacting to feeling a teammate has been treated unfairly.
- Spaced out players getting unhappy about the club under achieving.
- Stopped players saying they don't want to be transfer list in a conversation and then request to be transfer listed afterwards.
- Players unhappy at B teams underachieving no longer want to talk with the A team manager about this issue.
- Players who are transfer listed by request now request to come of the transfer list once the unhappiness is removed.
- Players who have been promised first team football no longer claim the promise has being broken and request a transfer listed when they have been played regularly.
- when a player is transfer listed the player can no longer be unhappy about not being transfer listed.
- If a player has a future transfer arranged then they will no longer get unhappy about not wanting to leave the club.
- Fixed happiness string indicating a players doesn't want to leave the club but he actually does
- Fixed confidence news item post-match stating fans went home in a buoyant mood after being knocked out by a late equaliser (away goals).
- Fixed an instance of the board thinking the user was doing really well when in fact he was only mid table
- Altered match confidence stating fans are slightly concerned following a well fought out draw away to title rivals
- Improved upload progress for YouTube videos to make progress on state of upload clearer
- Removed in game hang when uploading a video so can now cancel while video is uploading easier
- Fixed Portuguese end of season date for when divisions are added to the nation.
- Fixed an issue with duplicating people.
- Champion playoffs now work correctly for lower divisions.
- Fixed some issues with adding new levels for Hong Kong.
- Playoff stages for custom reserve/youth competitions are now shown in the Stages menu in the game.
- Fixed bug where home-grown rules for a competition were being ignored.
- Fixed some issues when more than 1 editor file with new people added are used together in a new game.
- Fixed League Cup press conference/news item describing teams having got through the Preliminary round.
- Fixed bug where team is asked if they want to participate in a reserve league which doesn't exist.
- Fixed the competition rules screen to display the adjusted money for a position/match prize instead of the default value as this varies
going though the years in the game based on the league reputation.
- Swapped 2015 and 2019 Copa America hosts.
- Fixed Great Britain hosting Olympics again in 2020, so soon after 2012.
- Fixed issues with South American U20 international teams not picking enough players for matches.
- Fixed some team expectation issues with the Gold Cup.
- Added Russia to host the World Cup 2018.
- Removed Congo DR from the list of potential host of the African Nations Cup 2015 and 2017 as they withdrew in the real world.
- African Youth Championship 2011 new schedule.
- Fixed foreigners rule in the AFC Cup (Confederation Cup in the game).
- Fixed issue with wrong coefficients being displayed on European Champions Cup group draw.
- Copa America got rid about the golden goal in the knockout stages
- Copa America pots for the draw have been adjusted to the new draw system based on the FIFA World Ranking
- Argentine Premier Calendar table now sorted by total points and not average points.
- Fixed incorrect match rule being displayed on the Rules screen for the Austrian First Division.
- If Belarus does not qualify for international tournament then national league matches should be scheduled during said tournament period
- Stopped Russians being eligible for Belarusian player of the year award.
- Venue of the Belgian Super Cup should be that of current Belgian First Division champions.
- Semi-final dates for the Belgian Cup have been moved to avoid clashes with international weeks.
- Belgian First Division top goalscorer award no longer includes playoff goals.
- Sao Paulo State Championship format change.
- Minas Gerais State Championship format change.
- Updated prize money for final position in the Brazilian First Division.
- Adjusted Brazilian Bahia State Championship tv money
- Chilean First Division B South Zone teams now get 3/2/1/0 points when starting the Final Phase.
- Fixed schedule for the Chilean Cup.
- Amended the disciplinary system which now reflects the real world one.
- Croatian First Division restructure now postponed until 2012/2013 season.
- Fixed lack of winter break in Croatian First Division after league restructure.
- Fixed Croatian Cup only being played over one leg when between NK Dinamo and NK Zagreb.
- Number of relegations/promotions between First and Second Division dropped from 3 to 2 from season 2012/12 as it will happen in the real world.
- Altered Danish reserve leagues scheduling.
- Fixed duplicate transfer window.
- Added the 6th Round in the cup involving the National Championship teams earlier in the competition
- National Championship schedule updated
- Ligue 2 winter kick off time updated
- Free transfers can now be registered outside a window now.
- Added a match rule for Greek national B (max 5 foreigners players allowed)
- Tweaked Superleague euro competition playoff dates so that there are enough dates to handle more than 4 teams involved and matches are played mostly on Sunday and Wednesday.
- Stopped playoff goals counting to the top goalscorer award in the Greek National B Division.
- Fixed Greek Cup final so that it takes place after the last of the Super League.
- Added extra income of 238k Euro to each club that participates in Greek National B Division.
- Tweaked Greek Superleague TV Revenues.
- Fixed the way table points are rounded when starting the European places playoff.
- Fixed some issues with the European playoffs.
- Fixed some issues with the Dutch lower league system.
- Trialist should only ever be able to play in Hungarian League cup matches.
- Hungarian competitions schedule has been updated to be more realistic.
- Hungarian Cup new format is now supported in the game (extra early round).
- Updated and improved the schedule of all the Icelandic competitions we have in the game.
- Removed non-EU players limit for Icelandic competitions.
- New schedule and venue for the Indian Super Cup.
- Super Cup now uses winning team from recent Federations Cup, not the previous season's.
- New date for Quarter Final draw and fixtures for the First Division Toto Cup
- Post split league fixtures now correct.
- No Israeli trialist permitted in Premier and National Toto Cup match squad.
- Fixed Israeli Discovery of the Year award.
- Some teams suffered a points deduction due to financial issue as happened in the real world in Serie A, Serie B, C1 and C2
- C1 playoff final is now correctly playing an extra time in case the two teams in the final are equal at the end of the two legs
- Serie B squad registration rules are now amended (there was a small issue with them)
- Serie A Saturday match have moved to 6pm instead of 6.30pm as it is in the real world
- 1 non EU player per year rule is now applied to Jul to Jul and not Jan to Dec.
- Signing a player on loan then on a transfer doesn't count as 2 non-EU players signed in one season.
- Improved TV dates distribution for Italian Serie A when Continental Cup matches are played during the week.
- Improved Italian Cup Semifinals schedule to cope with Champions League in a better way.
- Fixed fixture venues in Mexican Promotion League.
- Fixed maximum number of foreign players in Mexican Promotion League.
- Fixed the issue in which the contracts where expiring too early in some season having the players released before the last league match.
- Fixed an issue where teams weren't always playing on the 16th of May as they should.
- Fixed Polish reserve and youth League issues.
- Schedule for Russian Premier has been updated avoiding clashes with the international weeks
- Dundee suffered a 25 pts deduction
- Added the possibility to register unlimited under 20 players to the squad outside the squad size limit for the Serbian Super League
- Fixed loan options
- Fixed some draw rules for Serbian Cup early rounds
- Players no longer have to speak fluent Serbian to gain nationality.
- Bosnian and Montenegrin players no longer have to have played a certain amount of league games to gain Serbian nationality.
- New schedule for the League Cup.
- New schedule for Singapore S-league.
- Fixed the teams that take part in Singapore Cup.
- Fixed Singapore league start and end month
- Right TV dates are now displayed for the midweek matches.
- Fixed issue with players being suspended for 1 match after receiving 2 yellow cards in different matches.
- Fixed players with a low number of league appearances being selected in the K-League All Star squad.
- Fixed K-League top goalscorer award (from a new game or new season).
- Upgraded the FA Cup format and schedule.
- Fixed K-League foreigners rule.
- All Star Cup no longer played.
- Senior players now count correctly towards the roster rules.
- User can now only offer the appropriate minimum wages for MLS contract types on the contract offer screen.
- Spread the fixtures for every single match day in the Welsh Premier league
- Added 2D and 3D kit images for Liga ZON Sagres and Liga Orangina teams
- Match Engine Changes
- Added HASSLE_OPPONENTS, PUMP_BALL_INTO_BOX and SHOOT_ON_SIGHT touchline instructions for AI managers
- Slight tweak to effects of morale on performance
- Fixed players taking unrealistically long first touch when bearing down on goal
- Fixed d-line dropping back too early when ball cleared to halfway by opponents
- Fixed full backs dropping back too deep when ball near opponent's goal and their player to mark still upfield
- Improved lateral positioning of defenders when defending own area
- Some changes to reduce multiple defenders going for same ball
- Made sure player who is best placed to engage ball player in last third always tries to do so
- Some small tweaks to marking of ball player
- Some small tweaks to marking of other players
- Some tweaks to running with ball AI
- Some tweaks to reduce long shots from players asked never to take them
- Tweaks to generic cross, corner and wide free kick target points
- Some small tweaks to on ball decision making AI
- Increased the urgency physios show when attending to head and upper body injuries
- Fixed players instantaneously reacting to refs whistle as one
- Made players keep up with play slightly quicker when counter attacking
- Fixed slightly over slow movement to mark opponents at dead balls
- More small tweaks to marking and defensive positioning in open play
- Fixed bug causing attackers to misjudge direction opposition d-line is moving in
- Tweaked effect of consistency, nervousness and motivation on player performance
- Tweaked effect of choice of captain on other players' performances
- Tweaked effect of morale on performance
- Some work on passing AI, and choice of pass/cross vs run, shoot etc
- Some work on running with ball AI
- Some reduction in pointless long shots
- Improved penalty accuracy slightly
- Improved shot choice when clear on goal slightly
- Made players stick closer to opponent they are specifically set to man mark when opposition team has ball
- Made players quicker to close down ball receiver after pass is made
- Made defenders get a little tighter to ball player where possible
- Fixed bug causing keeper to come too far out after his team have cleared a corner or free kick
- Fixed some instances of keeper not waiting for ball to come into own area before intercepting it
- Some tweaks to corner aim
- Some tweaks to starting positions of players asked to attack ball at corners
- Improved some off the ball movement, especially of attacking players close to opposition d-line
- Tried to make full backs get a little closer to opposition wide men in general play
- Narrowed midfield slightly in attacking third to create space for attacking full backs
- Given default forward runs setting to advanced playmaker role instead of never
- Fixed bug in use of "standard" strategy for AI teams in FM that caused some anomalies in player instructions
- Tweaked use of strategy and touchline instructions for AI teams in FM
- Increased the chances of other players joining in at goal celebrations rather than leaving the scorer to celebrate solo
- Fixed AI not always replacing injured player when down to 10 men
- Slight tweak to player reaction time to refs whistle
- Some tweaks to marking of ball player to prevent too many players engaging him at once
- Reduced number of pointless passes between players in attacking third
- Reduced dangerous first time passes around own area under pressure
- Slightly reduced player recovery time after shot or pass
- Fixed players being able to lunge for ball and go through opponent to do so without a foul being given
- Fixed players making slide tackle or lunging tackles on opponents when ball in air
- Fixed keepers and defenders pushing forward prematurely on clearance or tackle
- Pushed D-line higher up slightly at extreme settings
- Tweaked penalty accuracy slightly
- Fixed bug causing ball to get stuck under players feet occasionally
- Slight improvement to player reaction after ball he was moving for deflects off him
- Fixed players sometimes slowing down or pulling out when favourites for ball and hence allowing opponent to nip in first
- Toned down number of long shots on weaker foot or from silly distance
- Fixed some instances of wide man running ball out of play at pitch end instead of trying a cross or turn
- Reduced long shot settings for playmakers and box to box midfielders
- Tightened up marking slightly
- Tweaked decision making of player on wing approaching by-line
- Reduced needless passes into space to team mates in defensive areas
- Slight tweak to number of passes around back depending on directness setting
- Fixed keepers not picking up slide tackles
- Reduced number of times Physio comes on to treat player who isnt really hurt
- Slight further reduction in long shots
- Reduced dribbling in defensive third for players set not to do it
- Small fix to flaw in marking of ball player who is in clear shooting position
- Fixed some instances of strange passes when under pressure
- Small tweak to closing down of ball player
- Increased AI use of specific man marking against opposition creative players
- Fixed advantage being played when offside player has already had a shot
- Fixed excessive injury time caused by fix in 912
- Some tweaks to player on the day form logic
- Small tweak to nervousness of players playing in important matches, depending on their pressure rating
- Reduced morale drops slightly after a defeat ends an unbeaten run
- Fine tuned AI use of specific marking on opposition players
- Fixed rare Mac only crash when processing
- Fixed issue with attendance record news items
- Fixed a random Match Engine crash
- Crash where B team changing squad status fixed
- Ignore jumping attribute guidelines for DB players with the attribute filled in.
- Fixed a problem with squad registrations of clubs who have been newly promoted/relegated.
- Fixed Custom View disappearing
- Fixed registration button not working
- Remembering set piece instructions
- Returning missing reputation column
- Remember settings of widgets between each match
- Player loses transfer budget but doesn't sign player
- Bosman ruling working correctly outside of England
- Fixed issue regarding Spanish Suspension Issues
- Fixed issue when league season not properly scheduled
- French international bans now don't get applied to club friendlies.
- Fixed issue with relegation playoffs from parent competitions.
- Fixed possible crash when removing condition from player search filter dialog.
- Fixed launching from Windows Media Centre in fullscreen
- Fixed crash when generating award news items
- Fixed framerate glitch when the commentry bar changes colour
- Fixed issue where teams were wearing European kits in domestic matches.
- Fixed player motivation showing up as "complacent" when trailing in matches.
- Fixed a possible match divergence for matches going into extra time.
- Fixed missed shots that stayed on the pitch from showing up as blocked shots on the match analysis screen.
- Adjusted some of the pass tracking on the match analysis screen.
- Fixed issue where the start of first highlight is missed when user watches all goals/highlights.
- Fixed mac only player shirt corruption when switching between highmediumlow detail during a 3d match.
- Improved framerate of 3d match for older graphics cards running 3d in low detail.
- Fixed dynamic weather system which could often result in too much rainfall during match when not forecast.
- Fixed dynamic sounds not playing during the match when watching in "commentary only" mode.
- Fixed a bug where user confirms tactics without making a change, he can now make future tactics changes without any problems.
- Closing down player instruction now defaults to 'team' for certain positions when using classic tactics.
- Fixed issue with defensive line instruction changing when user set tactical roles for players when using classic tactics.
- Fixed issue where players were getting preferred squad numbers instead of starting squad numbers in the first season.
- Fixed assistant manager feedback during matches about opponents outnumbering our players in defense/midfield/attack.
- Fixed text for PPM training in player profile training section from clipping.
- Fixed an assert on training screen coach assignments when no coaches at the club.
- Fixed player/non-player not accepting mutual termination when manager first joins as promised.
- National and continental reputation database filters for creating a new game were including too many players.
- Games played in position now doesn't include data for when players do not play long enough to get a rating.
- Stopped players being sent out from parent clubs when it is not possible for the loan to go through.
- Fixed starting days to gain nationality being calculated wrongly for some players in countries with the continuous living in nation requirement, requires new game.
- Fixed startup movie rendering off the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed some of the data (ppm trained, days injured) appearing corrupt on the player profile training section when no physios available at the club.
- Fixed wrong string being displayed in the affiliated clubs screen for clubs with access to other club training facilities.
- Prevented first team coaching assignments from being re-adjusted if only the youth team was missing assignments when hiring/firing staff.
- Improved weather with particular regard to reducing snowfall at higher temperatures.
- Fixed issue when applying for a vacant B team job.
- Fixed "Cannot run game failed to set up graphics". If this message persists you can do one of the following. Install the full Direct-X SDK or install shader emulation software such as Swiftshader.
-Fixed possible corruption of human training info when resigning from a club/nation when managing both club and a nation at the same time.
- Adjusted manager wage requests when being hired from non-managerial roles.
- Adjusted chairman club loans.
- Adjusted non-football costs for lower league clubs.
- Fixed transfer clause news item link sending manager to wrong screen.
- Fixed too little ground rent being paid.
- Adjusted criteria for semi-pro clubs turning pro.
- Adjusted non-football costs for Premier league clubs.
- Adjusted South Korea ticket prices, wages.
- Human preferred formation on profile panel now defaults to 4-4-2 if the human's formation can't be calculated.
- Fixed a problem where the same string was displayed twice in the pre match analisys before a Cup Final.
- Fixed row selection changing automatically when accepting an offer in the Transfer Offer Centre.
- Fixed right side panel in tactics changing to player instructions automatically when dragging a player selection and scrolling in the left side squad list panel.
- Fixed Player Comparison panel not being translated properly when changing in-game language.
- Fixed some issues with live league table, latest scores and goal updates not working correctly on the competition screen.
- Fixed issue where the player happiness panel may not update until the game continues.
- Team record defeat records are now displayed 0-10 instead of 10-0.
- Fixed being able to click on players to take you to their profile in the Set Piece Creator.
- Custom views on squad panels now works across human and AI teams (not separate for each of the two).
- User can now not use the Past Positions tab to view the drawn groups just before the draw has been displayed.
- Fixed bug where fixtures in a group would not show underneath the group table.
- Auto team selection now doesn't pick players who are co-owned and away at the other team.
- Squad filters sometimes would be of incorrect team type and show no players for the team (mainly reserves/U23).
- Fixed a bug where goals of the season don't get shown properly.
- Fixed player training screen to not show first team match preparation workload for youth players.
- Fixed sort order when sorted by picked status (Pkd) on tactics after clicking "Undo Last" would not updating correctly.
- Fixed sort order on quad panels not updating correctly when using the top button bar to change team selection/positions.
- Fixed match widgets not remembering positions
- Penalty shootout bar is now collapsable
- Fixed incorrect sub tabs showing during match
- Holiday dialog now remembers "Return from holdiay on date" setting
- Fixed "Take Control" button on team screen when adding a new manager
- Fixed some untranslated text on the Upload Highlights and Fixtures screens
- Fixed "Past Experience" not updating after resigning
- Fixed popup menus on the Team Settings - Scouting panel
- Fixed user being able to buy and sell other teams transfer clauses
- Fixed display of match time during extra-time
- Fixed tactic buttons not being set to disabled when changes are pending
- Fixed layouts of Hall of Fame panels
- Fixed wrong match view mode being set when selecting an incident in the Match Overview screen
- Tidied up the layout of match panels
- Stopped over the top reaction to a B team winning a league.
- Reference talking point rather than highlight in matchday round-up when it's the losing team.
- Fixed news item predicting record attendance listing away following as being almost as big as the total attendance.
- Fixed rounding issue with Transfer Offer news item which occasionally stated that a transfer bid is slightly higher than offered.
- Fixed Champions Cup seedings news item referring to 2010/11, every season.
- FIxed code in news item about a player been unhappy about a transfer bid been refused.
- Fixed string announcing stadium will be packed when not anywhere near capacity.
- Ensure distance in stat analysis news uses distance preference settings.
- Fixed incorrect description of international players in 'players involved in national team' round-up e.g. 'fledgling international career'.
- Fixed code in news item about a player been unhappy at the sale of another player.
- Ensure appearances stat should only be displayed in news towards latter stages of season.
- Fixed 'Where Are They Now' News not displaying on request for unemployed humans.
- Stopped managers making incorrect comments based on the type of the last match.
- Fixed problem where player description would describe a club captain as his national team captain if he was currently in the squad.
- Give precedence to winning league over winning other competitions in team descriptions.
- Fixed headline describing teams as 'easing past' when it was closer than that.
- Manager to manager comments are now more varied.
- Managers no longer comment on an other managers recent appointment when they have been at the club for a long time.
- Fixed news item prompting to name an international squad for a double header against the same team repeating the team name twice.
- Fixed minor friendly recieving press coverage from high profile journal e.g. World soccer Magazine.
- Fixed shortlisted player being described as own team's youngster in contract expires soon news item.
- News item regarding dangerman reads better and "Respond to comment" is no longer shown.
- News item praising the manager for signing a recommended player now correctly comes from the player rather than the manager.
- Fixed string shown in title chasing news item message.
- News items about players been unhappy about actions at their parent club no longer incorrectly refering the
Patch 11.3.0 für Football Manager 2011 von Sports Interactive (für die Box-Version, nicht für Download-Fassung)
Republic of Ireland
- Fixed 2 farly obscure bugs causing keepers to stray out of position at bad moments
- Fine tuned keeper behaviour at corners
- Improved player marking at set pieces
- Fine tuned passing choice AI
- Small tweak to player momentum when fouled
- Fixed some examples of underhit short passes
- Fixed MC playmaker not keeping up with play if set not to make forward runs
- Reduced illogical running with ball in advanced wide areas
- Fixed ME919 bug causing keepers to handle outside area too often
- Added code to help try and reduce inflated French squad sizes in future years in the game
- Prevented agent from demanding a lower wage after x appearances clause than the basic wage when the user has upped the squad status
- Fixed approach to sign for players based in England when user is managing in England
- Slight reduction in deflections
- Slightly increased curl on corners, free kicks etc
- Tweaked effect of playing out of position on player performance
- Fixed issue that could cause unrealistic wild clearance under no pressure
- Slight tweak to injuries to see less physios on the pitch for minor knocks and more share of injuries to injury prone players
- Fine tuning to passing AI
- Fixed players taking first time pass rather than considering a shot when goal is open or keeper stranded
- Fixed players standing still for 30 seconds in open play after taking a knock