Patch 1.01 für Strategic Command WWI: The Great War 1914-1918
PREVIOUS SAVE GAME COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Save games created with earlier versions of the game are NOT compatible with this patch. Please finish your in-progress games before applying this patch.
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
- Fixed a last turn summary error that did not display all the events that occured on the previous turn (Bill R.)
- Fixed an AI unit/tile control bug (Craig)
- Fixed an indicator sprite display error when playing with non 3D units (wolfe)
- Fixed a unit reorganization error out of cities (worg64)
- Fixed a 'next unit' error that caused the game to hang (sergei)
- Fixed a unit supply error for units receiving supply from ports (Bryan)
- Fixed a naval unit movement error that stopped naval units from passing through friendly Fortifications built on a Land + Water tile (abukede)
- Fixed a combat defense bonus error for units that are located on a resource with a trench (wushuki)
- Fixed a combat defense bonus display error when viewing the expected combat losses as it was not being properly shown (wushuki)
- Fixed a combat defense bonus error for trenches located on top of resources that did not take into account facing during attacks (ufc_addict)
- Fixed a unit entrenchment error that would not take into account underlying terrain or resources that have a higher base maximum entrenchment value (wushuki)
- Fixed an AI unit entrenchment error that had AI units entrench after a 'Suprise' enemy contact (worg64)
- Fixed a 'campaign not found error' for those loading multiplayer turns in another time zone other than the one the turn was created in, message should no longer apply in this case
- Fixed a DoW error regarding minors and previously imported map data (Amadeus)
- Fixed a unit movement and combat error when a unit moves into a trench but is destroyed by combat (amadeus)
- Rail Guns can no longer enter enemy held territory (Robert)
- Air units can now move at 50% of available action points when located on a snow, rain and sandstorm tile (Al)
- Movement path is now also highlighted under friendly units to show the full reach of a moveable unit (lettowvorbeck)
- Entrenching units will now start with a two sided trench by default in the 'Entrench' dialog (Thomas)
- Reduced the number of shore bombardments that the AI will engage in when the game is played under WWI mode
- Added a full screen toggle option in the SETTINGS dialog (wolfpack)
- Improved AI combat under the 'Quick Logic' option (habari, ludi)
- Fortifications will no longer show a National Morale value in game (habari)
- AI Battleships will no longer purposefully target subs (ludi)
- ASW research benefits will no longer increase BB Sub attack values (ludi)
- Artillery Weapons upgrades for Heavy Artillery and Rail Guns will no longer increase their Naval, Carrier and Sub attack values (wushuki)
- Amphibious Transport costs now have a fixed cost of 100 MPP plus 25% of the unit MPP value
- Unit morale calculations relative to National Morale have been changed to the following:
- unit morale = unit morale * .95% - at 76 - 90% NM
- unit morale = unit morale * .9% - at 40 - 75% NM
- unit morale = unit morale * .85% - at 0 - 39% NM
- Land units that have recently unloaded from a Transport will no longer be able to 'Entrench' (worg64)
- Countries that surrender via an Armistice can no longer be declared war against
- Units adjacent to each other with available action points can now be swapped by selecting the first unit and then left clicking on the second unit while pressing the SHIFT key (worg64, rjh1971)
- National Morale is now increased anytime an enemy naval unit is sunk at the value of the enemy naval unit in MPPs (worg64)
- Damage evasion for naval units now set to 0% (Bill R.)
- fixed a script 'Update' error that required you to update the scripts if you loaded a campaign in another time zone other than the one the campaign was created in
- fixed an AI Tank unit arrival date error for the grand campaigns (worg64)
- fixed a Belgian GARRISON script error (ludi)
- fixed the UNIT script placement of several Finnish units (worg64)
- added several new UNIT AI scripts for the UK, France, Russia, Germany (worg64)
- added several new GARRISON scripts for France, Germany and Russia in Call To Arms and Triple Alliance (worg64)
- added several new FLEET scripts for the UK to better target the German National Morale sea tiles
- added several new German OFFENSIVE scripts for France in Call To Arms and Triple Alliance
Changes to all three main campaigns:
- Trench and Fortress Soft Defence Bonus increased from 2 to 3.
- Prepared Attack Readiness Bonus increased from 30 to 45%.
- Decision 626 added for Germany so that if it had said no to using unrestricted naval warfare earlier in the game, it will be asked again when the USA enters the war (Dan Fenton).
- The terrain has been amended near the Austro-Hungarian Fortresses of Przemysl and Lemberg (Lettowvorbeck).
- Tile 255,65 near Venice in Italy is now a land tile (Lettowvorbeck).
- Mountain terrain removed from tile 294,61 near Czernowitz (Lettowvorbeck).
- Mountain terrain changed to hills in tiles 290,59 and 291,59.
- Germany and Austria-Hungary will now suffer Bolshevik disaffection even after Russia has left the war.
- If Russia has pulled out of the war she will now receive a small income from Serbia and Romania if they haven't surrendered.
- Bulgaria now starts with a half strength Cavalry Corps (abukede).
- Roads amended near Kiev and at Chernigov in Russia.
- Holland will now provide a convoy to the UK when it has a 20% Entente leaning rather than 30% as formerly.
- Siege Pop Ups amended to make the effect clearer.
- The effect on French National Morale of Russia pulling out of the war has been reduced from 7,500 to 5,000.
- The UK will also now suffer a loss of 2,500 points when Russia pulls out of the war.
- Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia will all now start with a 60% pro-Central Powers leaning when formed, irrespective of method.
- The Ukraine will also provide 50MPPs per turn to Germany for as long as it has a pro-Central Powers leaning.
- Any declarations of war by the Central Powers on Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Transcaucasia will lead to increases in Russia's mobilization value.
- Battleship's sub attack value reduced from 1 to 0 (Ludi1867).
- Anti-Aircraft units now have 2 strikes.
- Tanks' soft attack and defence factors increased from 5/4 to 6/5 respectively.
- Gas/Shell production can now only be researched up to level 3 rather than 4.
- Venice, Bologna, Turin and Milan added as National Morale Objectives in Italy.
- Dnepropetrovsk renamed Yekaterinoslav.
- Territory script amended so that Ottoman Empire now gains territory in the Caucasus before Transcausia is formed (this is just an aesthetic change).
- Trigger for National Morale script for Bolshevik agitation spreading into Austria-Hungary reduced from 30 to 25%.
- Unit rebuild cost now set to 50%.
- Countdown turns removed from the three main campaigns.
- All relevant FAILSAFE DATES amended to 1st January 1925.
- Decision events added for near the end of the game, giving players the opportunity to extend the game to the 1st January 1924 should they both wish to.
1914 Call to Arms campaign
- National Morale penalty for Austria-Hungary giving away Trento-Trieste reduced from 10,000 to 8,000 (Bob Hatcher).
1914 Triple Alliance
- Libya now starts as neutral.
- Libya now has Italy as its Central Powers parent.
- Western Desert Force can now deploy from the 1st January 1915 rather than the 1st September 1915.
Both 1914 campaigns
- VII Austro-Hungarian Corps that starts near Kolomea renamed as XXII Corps.
- Mobilization script increasing US leaning to the Entente amended so that it only fires from the 1st January 1917.
- Decision Event added so that France can increase the Romanian armed forces when the latter joins the Entente.
- French 5th Army mobilization moved from Reims to Chalons.
1917 Fate of Nations
- Pershing HQ now starts at Washington D.C.
- DE 14 triggering the first Russian Revolution now happens when Russian NM has fallen below 95% rather than 75%.
- DE 201 triggering the French army mutinies now happens when French NM has fallen below 90% rather than 85%.
- Serbia now moves its capital to Corfu at the start of the campaign.
- Strength 5 Ottoman Detachment added at Antalya.
- A German Corps now arrives in the Production Queue in January 1917.
- Russian VII Corps added near Odessa.