Manueller Patch 1.3.5 für The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (nicht für die Steam-Version)
Hinweis: Es steht auch ein Update von Version 1.3 auf 1.3.5 zur Verfügung.
Patch 1.3.5 (Hotfix)
1. New FREE DLC - "A Sackful of Fluff" is a new quest in Chapter 2 of the game. To start the quest, visit the eccentric Elthon, who inhabits a solitary hut near the quarry outside Vergen. The quest will prove most rewarding to those who demonstrate patience.
2. Game now supports 4:3, 5:4, 16:10 aspect ratios.
3. Item storage has been added. Players can now store items from their Inventory at inns. To leave items in storage or collect previously stored items, talk to innkeepers.
4. A "Junk" panel has been added to Inventory to provide greater clarity in item classification.
5. New menu option added in "Extras" - enables players to view in-game animated sequences (flashbacks, memory flashes, dreams stolen by harpies) outside of the game.
6. A "Quickload" option has been added under the F9 key.
7. The game's HUD can now be hidden in order to produce HUD-free screenshots! On newly installed game copies, the option to hide/show the HUD is available by default under the 'H' key. Users who have modified the key assignments on their installations should go to the 'Input Settings' dialogue of the Witcher 2 Configuration Tool to assign a key to this option. Please note that the game cannot be played with the HUD hidden.
8. Issue involving the game not running at 2560x1440 resolution has been resolved.
9. Issues with nVidia 3D Vision technology have been resolved. Players no longer need to uninstall the related drivers.
10. Key bindings have been corrected to enable configuration of mouse buttons for use by left-handed players.
11. Assorted key binding options have been added to facilitate configuration of controls and quick access to various in-game panels.
12. Issue related to game settings being reset to defaults upon patch installation has been resolved. Patches no longer reset game settings.
13. The configuration file is no longer over-written when the launcher/configuration tool is patched and over-written.
14. The launcher now closes while the game is being patched, thus eliminating the resulting game patching error.
15. The launcher now closes completely and no longer continues to operate in the background.
16. "Installed game version is invalid or incomplete" error in updater when free space on system drive is insufficient - message has been corrected to reflect more accurately the nature of the error.
17. Mutagens are now alchemy ingredients. Minor mutagens drop more frequently than do major mutagens, though the overall mutagen drop rate has been reduced.
18. Corrections have been made in the mutagen drop rate and in Thorak's store.
19. "Dragon" section of Prologue does not become available until after all assault-related sections have been completed, thereby softening the difficulty curve at the start of the game.
20. During the fight against the kayran, when the bridge collapses, a map pin appears at the end of the bridge to facilitate player navigation and quest completion.
21. Map pins have been corrected in many quests.
22. Quen Sign slightly de-buffed - Sign dissipates 20% faster after foes land a blow. Assorted minor balance issues related to this Sign have also been resolved.
23. Issue with Dragon's Dream bombs has been resolved. Damage to bosses from cast daggers has been reduced by one-half.
24. Several optimization improvements have been made in the tavern in Vergen.
25. Problem with music accompanying „stealth" sequences has been resolved.
26. Issue related to arm wrestling Bart Bargee has been resolved. Players can no longer win coin from this character endlessly.
27. Option to fist fight woman praying at a statue in Vergen has been deactivated.
28. Mini-game contestants at one of the in-game taverns now switch positions correctly without blocking one another.
29. Problem involving Fenn's sword in combat has been resolved.
30. Problems with herbalist's gloves have been resolved.
31. In the Prologue, Geralt retains his steel long sword throughout, i.e., he is no longer automatically equipped with his default sword for the Assault' sequence.
32. Problem with some nekkers being immortal has been resolved. 33. Issue with triggered black screens blocking game progress has been resolved.
34. Interactions no longer appear on nekker nests after these have been destroyed.
35. The "Scent of Incense" quest no longer shows up as failed after being completed successfully. 36. Sudden switch to gameplay just prior to cut scene involving Cynthia and Philippa has been eliminated. 37. Triss, Roche and Iorveth are now de-spawned before the final credits roll.
38. Guard pacing cycles have been corrected.
39. The Redanian messenger in Henselt's tent can no longer be killed, preventing him from re-spawning.
40. Elf woman in Vergen no longer strikes a T-pose.
41. Rotfiends feeding on corpses no longer re-spawn after corpse is burned.
42. Several fixes have been made in the functioning of in-game populaces.
43. Numerous problems with cameras in dialogue sequences have been resolved.
44. Assorted corrections have been made in dialogue sequences (including King Foltest's gestures on the town walls in the Prologue).
45. A progression break in the "In the Claws of Madness" quest has been eliminated.
New DLC: "Barbers and Coiffeuses"
Some traders also provide barbershop services. For a small fee, Geralt can get them to change his hairstyle. Search notice boards for information about barbers and coiffeuses offering services of this nature in a given location. In Flotsam, in Chapter 1 of the game, these services are available from the antique book dealer Einar Gausel. In Chapter 2, look either for Sambor in Henselt's Camp or for Felicia Cori in Vergen. This apprentice sorceress also provides hairstyling services in Loc Muinne, in Chapter 3 of the game.
Patch 1.2 Corrections/Amendments (June 3, 2011)
All previously released DLC packages are installed with Patch 1.2:
-"Blue Stripes Combat Jacket"
-"Ultimate Alchemist's Outfit"
-"Ultimate Mage's Outfit"
-"Ultimate Swordsman's Outfit"
PLEASE NOTE: Patch 1.2 may be installed differently depending on circumstances.
If an active Internet connection is present: Any new installation of the game will be automatically updated to include patches 1.1 and 1.2 when you run the game launcher and confirm that you wish to update the game to its newest version, game copies previously updated to version 1.1 will be automatically updated to version 1.2 when you run the game launcher and confirm that you wish to update the game to its newest version.
If no active Internet connection is present, patches may be manually downloaded from our website at http://thewitcher.com/patch/. To update your installed game copy, run the downloaded .exe file(s), making sure to update to version 1.1 before installing Patch 1.2.
If you installed and activated a copy of the game after its release date, thereby downloading and installing the day zero patch, but you did not then install Patch 1.1, auto-patching will not work on your game copy. To update the game to its latest version, you must manually download and install Patch 1.1 as described above. This will enable auto-patching, and your game copy will automatically be updated to the newest version.
Wichtig: If you have already installed and activated your version of The Witcher 2, you must download and install Patch 1.1 manually.
1. Simpler and more reliable game installation and activation. Details to be revealed soon.
2. Fixed the free Troll Trouble DLC download. It is now included n the patch so there's no need to download and install it separately.
3. Fixed an issue that prevented some users from downloading other free DLCs (the ones given out with some pre-orders, special promotions, etc). The launcher now properly refreshes the list of available DLCs and allows for installation.
4. Performance improvements: approximately 5% to 30% better framerate and faster game loading for many users, depending on their individual systems and game versions. Owners of retail versions can expect the biggest improvements.
5. Fixed random crashes occurring on some systems, especially after saving and loading saves.
6. Key mapping - allows the arrow and number keys to be used for movement.
7. Added the option to invert the mouse.
8. nVidia surround vision now works properly.
9. More accurate assessment provided by the "auto-detect settings" option will help improve game performance.
10. Removed a bug that prevented completion of the "Blood Curse" quest.
11. Fixed a bug that prevented the additional link in "Extras" from being unlocked after winning the dice game against the GOG.com monk.
12. GOG.com credits now work properly.
wie konnte ich das denn überlesen o.o?kristheb hat geschrieben:Game now supports 4:3, 5:4, and 16:10 aspect ratios.Landungsbrücken hat geschrieben:4:3 bzw 5:4 unterstützung gibbet immernoch nicht?
Game now supports 4:3, 5:4, and 16:10 aspect ratios.Landungsbrücken hat geschrieben:4:3 bzw 5:4 unterstützung gibbet immernoch nicht?
Weil die Realität nun mal anders aussieht, da kann das Spiel noch so fiktiv sein.PerfectEnemy hat geschrieben:Solche Sachen sind doch nur peinlich. Die ganze Welt ist fiktiv also warum mussten die das ändern?SHADOWLEXX hat geschrieben:Islamicthemed and similar textures have been deleted and/or replaced.
Na, hat wohl mal wieder jemand gedroht sich zu sprengen