A collection of bugfixes for Club Football 2005 PC.
This patch will fix the following issues with the game:
* Some console data, an "insert controller" message in the front end has been removed.
* Custom Tournaments had an issue with dragging teams from the selection list which caused a crash to desktop. This has been fixed.
* It is now impossible to have a blank tournament/player name: if blank it will revert to the last selected valid name.
* Looping audio has been removed from replays
* The "viewer" function in create-a-player could not display players names on the back of their shirts: this has now been implemented.
* Drawing or losing the match which guarantees your team wins any league tournament could cause problems, which have now all been fixed.
* Some of the audio files were not being called correctly, meaning some in-game audio was missing: it has now been reinstated.
* Gary Lineker's introduction to a match was sometimes corrupted meaning that he would reel off the entire directory of comments. This has been fixed.
* Auto-Replays after a goal had been scored were being cut short, they are now full length.
* A problem with the game code meant that players could briefly become inverted, or inside out. This will no longer occur.
* In Windows 98, the "view readme" button on the launcher did not work. It is now functional
* Text could overlap if tournament names were too long: the names are now fixed to be shorter.
* Keys on the number pad could cause issues in the front end, and in replay menus which are now fixed.
* In Windows XP, using high resolutions on the first boot of the game could cause the monitor to use very high refresh rates, which some older monitors could report as being "out of range". It is now locked to a much lower value.
* A texture has been "repaired" at Grensall Road under the microphones and policemen.
* Some text has been cleaned up on the End Of Season screen to alleviate some overlapping.