Patch für die Flugsimulation Falcon 4: Allied Force auf v1.04. v1.0.4 changes:
Version 1.0.4 is a comprehensive "patch" adding new functionality as well as fixing issues. Two examples include stunning new exhaust effects for missiles and a significant improvement to the Airborne Forward Air Controller (FAC-A) feature. This update is as much an improvement to Allied Force as our previous patch and we hope our customers enjoy it as much as the team has during development. Here's the changelog for the v1.0.4:
Aircraft & Flight Models
- J-22 flight parameters updated.
- F-4SDK parameters adjusted.
- Loadout changes for mavericks with LAU-88.
- Hardpoint / weapons drag computation corrected for greater accuracy.
- Loadout changes on AGM-88 HARM. Two on 3/7 hardpoints only.
- Jaguar loadouts adjusted.
- More Tornado loadout changes.
- Flight models for the F-16A-MLU, F-16A-15, F-16C-25, F-16C-30, F-16C-32, F-16D-40, and F-16D-52 updated.
- Fix to load correct amount of external fuel for assymetric, multi-tank and unusual hardpoint filling.
- Make rudder inertia when going from full left to full right NWS rudder deflection again invariant of the game FPS.
- F-16, F-5, F-18D/F get smoke rockets added for FAC missions.
- New Dual-Seater F-16 model
Artificial Intelligence & General Improvements
- Rudder sensitivity toned down.
- Force Feedback effects should be back.
- Fix a bug with the FCRPowerOn / Off keystrokes.
- Instant Action should now have avionics properly configured when entering the pit.
- Repairtime lowered on small bridges.
- Adjustment to SA-6 radar acquire/track times.
- Stop the AI circling the target during ground attack.
- AI pilot ground avoidance improvements following a 'weapons free' instruction.
- Improvements to AI pilots receiving the RTB and Rejoin commands.
- Fix for active missiles losing lock prematurely.
- Fix for AI not firing air to air missiles after a bombing run.
- Addressed ATC violation when told to clear the runway after a valid landing.
- AI attack profile improved when flying low through a valley and the target is on top of a hill.
- Math fixes to some AI WVR routines for aircraft and helicopters.
- AI attempt to exit combat at Joker fuel level instead of Bingo.
- Improvements to AI pilot afterburner usage.
- Better TrackIR support in 2D pit. 2D pit panels are switched to using absolute TIR azimuth/elevation position.
- Using keyboard, mouse or POV in 2D pit to change view, will temporarily disable TIR view changes, until TIR is moved preset angle (70 deg) from last position, or until view is returned to the last view where TIR was used.
- 12 o'clock one-click down view is skipped over during TrackIR panning since it's too close to main view and would be too easy to change to it by accident. Using normal POV/keyboard panning you can still change to this view.
- In realistic mode, the padlock box is not displayed anymore, only the yellow rhombus depicting the next locked padlock object when switching.
Art & Textures
- Airbase tiling error fixed.
- Some objects lods fixed for various errors.
- Positional adjustments to missile burner placement to missile model.
- LAU-68 texture added.
- 2D cockpit kneemap for Balkan theater updated with roads, rivers and Tacandata.
- 2D cockpits Balkan theater reference views updated with rivers, roads and Tacandata.
- UI map of Balkan theater updated with roads, rivers and Tacandata.
- UI map of Korea theater was fixed for gap near the coast. (missing land).
- New animating flame exhausts for missiles
- Fix issue where the avionics could end up selecting an empty hardpoint when dropping LGB's and switching to another weapon in the meantime.
- Removed redundant AIM-9 missile reticle in A-A Mode.
- Fix selective Jettison Bug with Maveriks as selected weapon.
- Wingman display fix for the HSD.
- Cockpit switch error corrected.
- Missile and Threat Volume knobs fixed.
- Fixes to A-A weapon switching if different types of the same missile were loaded.
- If the last A-A missile of a certain type is fired, automatically switch to the next type.
- Changes to Reference symbol and AG MasterModes:
o When the radar is in an AG mode, display the reference symbol instead of the bullseye, regardless of the ICP selection.
o In A-A Modes and BE mode deselected, the bullseye solution readout shows bearing and range from the current steerpoint to the cursors.
o In A-A STT Modes and with a locked target and BE mode deselected, the bullseye solution readout shows range and bearing from the bugged target to the current steerpoint.
- Do not display the radar cursors with an STT Lock.
- Change to the RWR newguy sound. Instead of playing the 3 beeps, play 3 bursts of audio at the emitters PRF.
- More activity by teams in defensive and consolidation modes.
- Mission planning improvements.
- New modes added for Airborne Forward Air Controller (FAC[A]) / Close Air Support (CAS) / Battlefield Air Interdiction (BAI).
- Missile AIM 120-C5 added to 2005 / 2010 campaigns.
- Setup options for intro movie, current player selection and Instant action scores are now stored in \config\options.cfg so they are not lost again during future patching, installing and uninstalling.
- Make sure to go over all of the Setup screen options once again after applying patch 3.
- FR Keyboard layout amended.
Forward Air Controller (Airborne) (FAC[A]) Changes
- On-Call CAS flights now check in with the FAC when the FAC is on station.
- CAS and BAI flights will look for an FAC in their package if they can't find a target within their patrol area. FAC can hand-off targets.
- FAC capable aircraft now carry marker rockets.
- FAC now launches white smoke marker rockets into the target area whenever it has aircraft checked in.
- FAC and AWACS radio calls now function if player voice option is turned off in the setup panel.
- CAS and BAI flights no longer look to engage ground targets en route to their assigned patrol area.
- FAC will continue to assign targets even if it has run out of rockets.
- FAC missions will no longer issue formation commands.
- A padlock box shifted up on some ground vehicles fixed.
- ACMI recording is now more precise in MP.
- ATC voices from the same tower should now be consistent in MP.
- Successive Request Takeoff commands should now be answered by ATC in MP.
- Instances of duplicate pilot entries in debriefs corrected in MP.
- Addressed issue of player flight lead influencing other player aircraft steerpoint.
- The AWACS user interface can now be accessed for Tactical Engagements as well.
- No long distance warps or ground crashes anymore when joining an already airborne flight.
- Several crashes fixed including
o Font drawing in the UI
o Force Feedback stick crashes
o MFD drawing while switching views
o Mission Evaluation post flight
o Occasionally when Radar mode change
o Multiplayer issues
o Some occasional terrain loading issues
o Sound playing while switching views
o Some more post ejection crashes.
- Briefing layout adjusted for longer aircraft names.
- UI Music now loops correctly.
- When adding a package, deleting a created flight and readding a flight caused it not to be flyable.
- Fog slider values correctly displayed in TE editor, Instant Action and Dogfight.
- Setup option for using TrackIR in 2D pit views in Controllers section (only availabe if TrackIR is detected).