Dritter Patch für die Vollversion von Serious Sam 2.
- Implemented Deathmatch game mode
- It is now possible to execute a script file from the console (exec script.cfg)
- Added samListPlayers() console command - displays the list of all players in the 'playerindex playername' format.
- Implemented banning of players by IP address (permanent or temporary).
- Implemented map list and map rotation - map list can be specified either in a cvar or through a file.
- Added falling damage.
- Added damage impact - knockback from explosions.
- Increased player speed for deathmatch games (12.5 m/s).
- In DM, player runs faster when using the chainsaw.
- Players dop the current weapon when killed (DM only).
- It is now posible to disable items, weapons and powerups.
- Player can be gibbed (DM only).
- Implemented the in-game voting system (votes for next map, map restart, kicking players, temporary player ban).
- Added the 'only if stronger' option to auto weapon change setting.
- Chat message sound is much louder now.
- Added support for multi-core in physics solver (disabled by default).