Hitman: Blood Money Patch 1.2
Please download, unzip and run the hitmanbloodmoneypatch12_eng.exe application and then follow the onscreen instructions.
The v1.2 patch contains fixes to the following issues:
- Fixes crash when firing weapon on shaderquality medium on FX cards.
- Fixes lighting issues when running on shaderquality medium FX cards.
- Added Shadermodel select to GFX Configuration application (if model is unsupported then defaults to High).
- "SliOverrde" command added to GFX Configuration application. Select this option to turn off autodetection of Sli as EnableSli command is now performed automatically if SLi hardware configuration detected.
- Soft shadows and hard shadows were incorrectly labelled in the Render Menu.
- Installs msvcr71.dll in to application directory in case file is missing from system.
- Removed optimisation where character models were displayed in LOD3 when redrawn after leaving the screen.
- Smoothed level opening transition with postfilters disabled.