Patch für Supreme Commander von Version 3189 auf 3217 SupCom 3217 is the first patch from the initial gold versions shipped to most territories.
* Build 3217 represents a full integration from the game's main development branch, reflecting many changes to the game's code base. Only the partial highlights are included here.
* Support for Direct2Drive download version enabled.
* Several color, prop, texture, normal map and effects adjustments throughout the game.
* Several animation and animation speed adjustments throughout the game.
* Note that Build 3217 does not include an update to GPGnet. Current GPGnet version is 1.5.52.
* Add open/close slot functionality.
* Fix observer button appearing/disappearing.
* Chat history should now only display the senders name on the first line of every message.
* Fixed an issue with the chat window that was making the allies and all buttons function incorrectly.
* Pausing the game then opening and closing a menu that pauses the game will no longer unpause the game. It will remain paused until the user unpauses.
* Game no longer hangs when minimizing during a non-interactive sequence.
* Rules for reclaiming building have changed significantly, reducing a possible game exploit.
* Minimalist UI: A much lower footprint UI has been added in game. This UI takes up much less real estate. To activate the UI you press + .
* Selection Bars: Several changes were made to the selection bars' sizes and center points to more accurately highlight the selected unit.
* Prebuilt Units: This new skirmish option provides the user(s) and any additional AIs with 4 mass extractors, 4 power generators, and 1 land factory at the beginning of the match.
* Updated chat/console window: Several changes to the console and in-game chat window improve the visual appearance and also allow it to be moved around the screen.
* Numerous localization changes and fixes for the world wide releases of Supreme Commander
* ACU Death Nuke damage reduced.
* Commander Overcharge damage reduced when used against other Commanders. Damage towards non-Commander units (Sub-Commanders included) will remain the same.
* Sub-Commanders are no longer reclaimable.
* UEF T3 Gunship economy cost increased, damage decreased.
* UEF Commander Shoulder Pod movement speed reduced slightly.
* T1 and T2 Sonar now have a minimum build distance from shore.
* T2 Artillery power adjacency bonus corrected and is now consistent across factions.
* UEF T2 Power Generator's adjacency bonus has been corrected to be consistent with the other factions' T2 Power Generators.
* Cybran T2 Point Defense beam changes to fix a bug, will have minimal balance impact.
* A number of economy exploits have been fixed.
* Increased the cost of resource allocation upgrade for SCU and ACU.
* Mantis cost slightly increases and slight decrease to turret rotation speed
* Cybran Anti-Tactical Missile -- can now shoot down missiles through shields.
* Aeon T1 Anti-Air structure damage and rate of fire now equal with the other factions' similar units.
Patch für Supreme Commander von Version 3189 auf 3217
SupCom 3217 is the first patch from the initial gold versions shipped to most territories.