Patch 1.0.12 für Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Avionics / Weapons:
- Fixed GM radar mode to show moving as well as static targets. GMT mode still only shows moving targets.
- GM radar mode now shows all objects but only vehicles/objects stationary are lockable. If a vehicle moves faster than km/hr , it will break lock.
- GMT radar mode shows vehicles moving faster than few KM/hr speed threshold. They can be locked as long as they remain moving.
- Improved Sea mode target detection ( 0+ speed threshold ).
- Fixed Air-to-Ground radar freeze mode so that the cursor can be moved to lock contacts after freezing.
- AGM-88 HARM set so that only one vehicle gets destroyed.
- Frigates (Jangwei, Ulsan) will now show up on RWR with ship option enabled. Both now have some AAA/AD weapons.
- Adjust RWR priority sensitivity on some aircraft (e.g. MiG-29 and Su-27-37 family)
- AWACS menu fix: should fix cases where an AWACS is in the air, but from another friendly team and thus can not be accessed. They should be visible now.
- Limit EF-18G missions to only ECM and SEAD roles.
- Implemented auto-updater check at start-up. Options in Setup are: Always, Weekly, Monthly and Never.