Patch 1.41 für Stronghold 2 (Patch 1.4 muss bereits installiert sein)
The patch will work with all languages (EN-US, EN-UK, IT, ES, FR, DE)
- Blank games and duplicate games no longer appear in the multiplayer lobby.
- Disbanded troops now appear from the players hovels. If no hovels are placed peasants will appear outside the keep.
- Troops placed in stockpiles can now be targeted by enemy players.
- Stone quarries can now be placed on both Island Hopping and Rocky Island free build maps.
- A player can no longer open and close their gatehouse once it has been captured by the enemy.
- Sally ports now appear hidden to enemy players.
- Fixed issue when dismounting units so that the animation only plays once, preventing them from crossing inaccessible terrain.
- Fixed issue so that the Lord can no longer attack buildings from a distance using the Return to Civic Duties button in the keep interface panel.
- Archers can no longer use braziers when standing on level ground next to a wall with a brazier.
- Fixed issue with knights being unable to mount horse if they moved while the horse was en route.
- Fixed issue in which wrong weapons were selected when going to the weapons panel in the market by clicking on the Armoury interface panel.
- Fixed issue in which monks would not go to the monastery when it was placed in certain rotations.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in which turning off food consumption would cause the game to go out-of-sync.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in which Herons could cause an out of sync.
Great Britain map has been re-balanced.