Singleplayer-Patch v0.6 für Hellgate: London (für alle nordamerikanischen und europäischen Versionen, auch für die deutsche Variante)
- Fixed a bug which caused the Mini-game to sometimes become stuck.
- Overall memory usage improved, especially in Stations. This increases client stability, reducing "memory exhausted" crash issues.
- New error message/sound when a character attempts to purchase an item without enough gold or room in their inventory.
- Drones now properly receive Armor and Shields when equipped with armor using the Armor Retrofit skill.
- Improvements to Haste Bot per-level effects.
- Molotov Assault now has a splash damage component in addition to its field effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused items equipped on an Engineer Drone to be unequipped when the Engineer summoned the Drone after changing levels.
- Fixed various known issues which prevented players from being able to continue interrupted side-quests.
- Quest items should no longer remain in the player inventory after the associated quest has been completed. Players with old quest items (such as Train Parts) associated with quests they've already completed or no longer have should find these items removed.
- Rebalanced Health and Power regeneration affixes.
- Fixed known bugs that caused players to sometimes lose items.
- Fixed a bug with the Nanoforge that caused it to inaccurately modify the stats of higher-quality items.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Unique items to drop without special properties. Old unique items that did not have special properties are not changed by this fix. We are looking into whether we can fix the old items, but we dont currently have a solution.
- Items dropped in the world now have slightly lower overall feed requirements.
- Analyzers now work as expected on stashed items.
- Random recipes (including those found at Crafters) no longer produce Unique items.
- Fixed several issues with players getting stuck in the world.
- Fixed a bug causing some players to become stuck at St. Paul's in Nightmare difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be randomly teleported under certain circumstances.