Neben den üblichen Bugfixes und Geschwindigkeits- sowie Kompatibilitäts-Verbesserungen unterstützt ScummVM jetzt auch Apples iPhone sowie u.a. das Revolution-Adventure »Lure of the Temptress« - das ihr auf der offiziellen ScummVM-Website auch zum kostenlosen Download findet. Hier findet ihr das Tool in der Installer-Version - nachfolgend die detaillierten Veränderungen der neuen Version:
ScummVM 0.11.0 (2008-01-15)
- Added support for Elvira: Mistress of the Dark.
- Added support for Elvira 2: The Jaws of Cerberus.
- Added support for I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream (demo and full game).
- Added support for preAGI game Mickey's Space Adventure.
- Added support for preAGI game Troll's Tale.
- Added support for preAGI game Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Added support for Amiga version of Waxworks.
- Added support for Lure of the Temptress.
- Added iPhone port.
- Added Maemo port for Nokia Internet tablets.
- Added ARM assembly routines for code in the sound mixer and SCUMM video playback, resulting in some nice speedups on several ports.
- Improved the way keyboard input is handled internally, resolving some odd quirks in some game / port combinations.
- Added optional 'confirm exit' dialog to the SDL backend.
- Added support for TiMidity++ MIDI server.
- Added DMedia MIDI driver for IRIX.
- Improved detection of new game variants and localized versions.
- Completely reworked internal access to files. (GSoC Task)
- Added option to delete games from the list with Del key.
- Added support for "~/" prefix being substituted by $HOME in paths on POSIX systems (Linux, Mac OS X etc.).
- Added support for AGI256 and AGI256-2 hacks (GSoC Task)
- Added support for Amiga menus and palettes (GSoC Task)
- Better support for early Sierra AGI titles
- Fixed crashes related to OmniTV playback in The Feeble Files.
- Improved work on 64-bit systems.
Broken Sword 1:
- Added support for FLAC encoded music.
- Added support for Macintosh version.
- Added support for Amiga version of Nippon Safes, Inc.
- Many bugfixes
- Added support for Adlib music.
- Added missing music patterns playback in Amiga version.
- Added subtitle skipping (via '.' key) in older games which didn't have this feature so far (e.g. Zak, MM, Indy3, Loom).
- Added support for Chinese COMI.
- Better support for eastern versions of games.
- Various fixes for COMI and other games.
- Added support for original save menus (browse only). Use Alt-F5 to activate.
- Added support for Spanish version of NES Maniac Mansion.
- Better support for German version of C64 Maniac Mansion.
- Fixed bug with cursors in Windows versions of Humongous Entertainment games.
- Added support for compressed sound effects, voices and music.
- Added workarounds for some glitches/issues present in the original game.
- Switched compilers again. Now using cegcc (http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/).
- Plugins now supported for WinCE (but not used in this release).
- Redesigned 'Free Look' action, mainly for the lure engine's requirements.
- Smaller optimization setting to counteract the growth of the executable.
- Various bug fixes.
- Support F200 Touchscreen
- Various fixes to input code