Patch 1.3 für Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Additions and Fixes for Version 1.3
- New "Front Row Cam" option allows better performance on low end configurations, with smoother gameplay.
- Laptop specific optimizations for better performance.
- Intel X3100 graphics chips are now supported.
- A battery meter icon will display remaining battery charge on supported laptops.
- A Wifi meter will display signal strength during multiplayer games on supported laptops.
Additions and Fixes for Version 1.1
- Adds Co-op Quickplay game mode for Online multiplayer.
- Adds Lens Flare and Crowd settings in the Graphics Options menu.
- Adds a new UI screen in the Controller Options menu that displays default keyboard controls.
- Improves the whammy bar sound effects.
- The star power electricity effect now displays correctly when using the Low Graphics Detail option.
- The skeleton in the Shanker Island venue now displays correctly on all supported graphics cards.
- Fixes a bug that caused the animations for Lous puppet to fall out of sync.
- The Leaderboards now update more quickly.
- Fixes an issue that caused some rare instability when joining Online multiplayer games.
- Fixes a bug that caused some finished games to be listed in Online game searches.
- Fixes an issue where menus would become corrupted when Demonware servers are under maintenance.
- Fixes pauses, rare freezes, and other strange behaviors that were occurring on the Video Shoot venue.
- Fixes a bug where practicing a section of a song before entering an online match results in starting from that point in the song.
- Pressing Alt+tab during an empty hosted game no longer displays as a disconnection from the previous opponent.