Guard Towers + Snipers:
- You can now build guard towers around your prison for an extra level of security, intimidation, and force.
- New entity type: Snipers. Hired from the staff menu. These guys will equip themselves with a scoped sniper rifle from the armoury, if you have one. They will then take turns manning the guard towers you have built. Snipers will project 'Suppression' to all prisoners within their line of sight.
- Rules of engagement: When snipers see trouble occuring, they will fire warning shots. If three warning shots are ignored, they will shoot to kill. If you have enabled "Freefire" they will always shoot to kill, without warning. They will also shoot to kill if they see an escaping prisoner already outside the prison secure zone.
Secure Visitation Booths
- You can now build secure visitation booths in your visitation room if you choose, instead of the usual tables.
- A secure visitation booth has a glass panel that seperates the inmate from the family member, and they use a phone to talk.
- No contraband can be imported through a totally secure visitation room
- However the inmates family needs will not be satisfied nearly as well
- Nb. There must be a complete seperation of visitors and inmates for a room to be considered secure.
- If you are a Name in the Game customer, you can now update your bio and create a female prisoner if you wish. Go to http://www.prison-architect.com/register to do this.
Mod API updates
- Scripted interface buttons now correctly pass click callbacks to the script that created them. This allows scripts to add interactions to other objects in the game world.
- Dormitories of 40 or more squares will now get their own sector for the purposes of guard deployment and security zoning
Fixed: 2x3 Dormitories with a bunkbed will now correctly accept 2 prisoners
0010359: [AI & Behaviour] Doctors not treating during Virus Outbreak Event
0010445: [AI & Behaviour] Overdosed prisoners put in solitary instead of infirmary
0010477: [Gameplay] Intake System brings in wrong amounts of certain levels of prisoners
0010333: [Gameplay] Fill to capacity improvement
0010438: [Control & User Interface] CI window shows two % signs rather than one
0010352: [AI & Behaviour] Nasty change in the priority of the job assignment
0010461: [Gameplay] Contraband scan cooldown causing problems
0010459: [Control & User Interface] Suspicion percentage is displayed twice
0006604: [Control & User Interface] Double billing of reform programs
0010437: [AI & Behaviour] Multiple mailrooms do not work
0010480: [Gameplay] Intake not calculated properly
0008937: [Control & User Interface] Carpentry Apprenticeship
0010452: [Gameplay] Dormitories and adjacent rooms counts as one room
0010322: [Gameplay] Prisoners not being taken to Dormitories
0010298: [Gameplay] 2x3 dorms dont get extra prisoner space
0010472: [AI & Behaviour] Opened mail thrown throughout Holding Cell
0010453: [AI & Behaviour] Laundry taken from Dormitorys
0006883: [Mod System] Allow mods to augment the selected object popup
0010367: [AI & Behaviour] Prisoners get ReadBook status and freeze in place
0010417: [Control & User Interface] Policy screen in female prisons says "HIM"
0010471: [AI & Behaviour] Laundry Room uniforms in odd piles
0010095: [Performance] One specific prison that has updated across mutiple alphas is experincing 1sec freezing every 10sec
0010468: [AI & Behaviour] Shower Drainage Behaviour Issues
0010370: [Performance] Extreme low FPS with many idle prisoners.
0010348: [Other] Open mails spawning from my inmates