Hier gibt's übrigens noch ein geiles Tutorial, was schon vielen geholfen hat bei Battlefield 4 besser zu werden: http://battlefield4-tutorial.blogspot.de/
"This new combined Xbox One patch is currently in testing and certification, and we will release it as soon as possible. We are hoping to get it live late this week or early next week. We will keep you updated. We will share the full change notes for this patch as it goes live. It will focus on stability and some of the feedback we've seen from the community, including a fix for the one-hit kill bug and Commander EMP blur effect."
Für die PlayStation 4 ist ebenfalls ein Patch veröffentlicht worden, der laut Feedback im Forum nicht die gewünschten Verbesserungen mit sich bringt.
Change-Log: Dec 11 PS4 Game Update Notes
- General stability fixes that should remove a large amount of the client crashes we are currently seeing on the PS4
- Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file by doing miscellaneous changes to the save file system. These include removing the save file saving again when quitting multiplayer
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when bringing up the in-game Battlelog during round transition
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the BattleScreen
- Fixed a random crash related to destroying vehicles
- Fixed minor destruction issues in the terrain