"John and Jon discussed overall game balance, new units, and design philosophies. They also showed off a Steam box and controller and took a bunch of user questions from our chat. (...) Gameplay stream ends abruptly around the hour mark because Brad accidentally kicks a power switch. AWESOME.
- Teleporters are in game now! Teleporters are point to point - build two, select one, then right-click on the other, and establish a gateway between them.
- Major Balance Changes: This is a work in progress, but what's there is already quite a bit different! We'll need feedback and more time to fine tune it, but consider this the taste test of what's to come.
- New Units: There are a number of new units in the game to start to flesh out the unit rosters. Many of these still use white box art, so they may look funny, but they should still work well.
- Area Patrol: This is an incredibly useful persistent area command. When issued, depending on the units, it will stay until canceled. Fabbers will assist and repair, combat units will patrol, guard and attack, etc.
- Big improvements to the look of lava planets, and ongoing iteration on the appearance of most biomes!
- AI continues to get more and more evil. Make use of the economic scaling in the lobby if you're having a hard time playing. Setting the AI to 0.0 will allow you to sandbox to really learn the recent changes in the game!
- Orbital fabber is now in game, and can build stuff in orbit. This is IMPORTANT! Some of the most important units in the orbital layer now must be built this way. The planet is important, but don't neglect your near planet orbits! It can also build the teleport gate on the ground. Very useful for planetary expansion!"
Letztes aktuelles Video: Beta-Trailer