Vorläufiges Change-Log von Patch 1.01:
- You will now be matched with players of similar level to your highest character level.
- It is now less likely to join a host with poor network connection.
- The game will now end once all teammates are stunned or tranquilized in CLOAK AND DAGGER.
- The "E.LOCATOR" will now only available for the Scout class.
- Machines guns and launchers will now only be available for the Enforcer class.
- Shotguns will now only available for the Infiltrator class.
* As a result of these changes, custom loadouts will be initialized during the maintenance period following the update patch.
[Character Ability Adjustments]
- Overall movement speed will be increased.
- Mobility has been re-balanced to allow faster travelling between objectives.
- Infiltrators will have health and stamina decreased.
- Enforcers will have health and stamina increased.
- Scouts will have health increased.
- Scouts will be able to mark targets more quickly while using binoculars.
- Firing sway for Machine Guns will be reduced.
- Weapon sway will be reduced overall when aiming in first-person view.
- Damage inflicted by the Walker Gear's Gatling gun will be reduced.
- Walker Gears and Anti-Aircraft will now take more damage from certain weapons.
- Weapon damage of certain weapons are being adjusted for better balance.
- Damage value on the ISANDO RGL-220" will be significantly reduced.
- Reduced ammo count on "ISANDO RGL-220" .
- Max carry for "E.LOCATOR,""STUN GRENADE," and "SLEEP GRENADE" will be reduced.
- The throwing arch of the Empty Magazine will be invisible to enemies.
- The noise radius made by Empty Magazines when they land will be expanded.
- Max carry amount of "C.BOX" will be increased.
[Stealth Camo ï¼ˆSTEALTH CAMO.PPï¼‰ adjustments while using the STEALTH CAMO+ Ability]
- Stealth camo will be temporarily disabled when taking damage.
- Battery life will be reduced, and battery will take longer to charge.
- Marking time for cloaked players will be reduced.
- Cloaked players detected with NVG will be marked in standard marking time.
- Range for CQC grabs will be narrowed.
- Icon for CQC grabs will no longer be displayed.
- Non-lethal damage done by CQC hits and grabs will be reduced.
- 1-hit CQC knock-outs will become exclusive to Infiltrators with "CQC STEALTH+" Lv.2 or higher.
- Fulton speed when using "FULTON+" Lv.2 or greater will be slowed.
- When a player fultons an enemy, the fulton balloon and the enemy will be invincible to other teammates.
[Buddy System Adjustments]
- Time required to establish a buddy link using the link action will be shortened.
- Link action will succeed regardless of the direction your character is facing, as long as you are in range.
- The buddy gauge will now clear at the beginning of each round.
- Search filters in "SELECT MATCH" will be now saved.
- Countdown time on the Spawn screen has been extended from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
While this issue is sometimes common for online titles, we have made some adjustments part 1/2— Metal Gear Online (@MetalGearOnline) 23. Oktober 2015
and will continue to look for ways to reduce the frequency of a player disconnect. part 2/2— Metal Gear Online (@MetalGearOnline) 23. Oktober 2015
Players have noted that network lag from player to player can result in different actions part 1/2— Metal Gear Online (@MetalGearOnline) 23. Oktober 2015
being delayed on screen including CQC grabs occurring from long distances part 2/2— Metal Gear Online (@MetalGearOnline) 23. Oktober 2015
Letztes aktuelles Video: Metal Gear Online Eyes of the Fox-Video