- "Arena – Allows players to enjoy endless variety thanks to randomly generated waves of enemies that ensure every playthrough is completely different. Players are challenged with 8 arenas consisting of 4 waves, each playable on 20 difficulties. Beating an arena difficulty awards a weapon upgrade icon.
- Endless Wave €‹- In this mode players will face an endless wave of enemies, trying to stay alive as long as possible, and get bragging rights over their peers via global leaderboards.
- Daily Challenge - Endless wave on the arena map of the day, where each day a new set of enemies is served so that everyone faces exactly the same challenge and competes against the rest of the world.
Thanks to the co-op update Sam got a chance to call for help and play through any level with a partner, and with the update 1.0 players will be able to play with either Serious Sam or Serious Sammy.
Here's the full changelog. Read it carefully. Or fire up the game and start having fun. Up to you really.
- Added leaderboards for all 3 arena modes. Who can survive Arena the longest?
- Tired of waiting for someone to join your co-op game? Good news! You can now play alone while you wait for someone to join. When your partner joins current wave will restart and you'll be able to play together as normal. Note that for now, even though special co-op difficulty setting is disabled while you're practicing alone, playing alone will default to hard on all difficulty settings other than tourist, which will default to Normal.
- Server search for co-op should now be more efficient at finding available servers.
- Hub now features tooltips that explain what's what.
- Implemented requested interface upgrades.
- Changed parts of logic of the random generation algorithm.
- Added arena score when 4th wave is completed.
- Healing in tourist mode now works correctly.
- Random gameplay now also randomizes music.
- Power-up sliders are better stacked now and can't overlap any more.
- Server list now shows rotating planets.
- Added credits."
Letztes aktuelles Video: Skills and Power-Ups Trailer