Letztes aktuelles Video: Neo Tokyo Trailer
In addition to the new arena, the Neo Tokyo update also includes:
- The beginning of "Season 3" for Competitive Playlists, which resets all skill ratings and rewards last season's players with exclusive Rocket Boosts that reflect their final rank
- An expanded Item drop system that adds...
- More than 20 "Rare" and "Very Rare" Item types for online, post-game drops
- An easy-to-use "Trade In" system that allows players to exchange multiple Items of one rarity type for an even rarer one.
- New "Painted" Items that offer different color variations on existing Garage favorites like Toppers and Wheels
- Special "Certified" Items that track specific in-game stats and increase in prestige the higher those stats go
- New Quick-Chat customization options that expand player choices for fast, in-game communication
- New Post-Game celebrations that spotlight the winning team and allow them to jump, spin, and boost their car to show off their accomplishments
- "Pillars," a new experimental Arena that separates the field into three lanes via two massive walls in the middle of the stadium
- A new, in-game "Showroom" that allows players to view and purchase all previously-released and future premium DLC
- Eight new Trophies and Achievements on all three platforms