Auszug aus dem Change-Log:
Update 1 also introduces our first FreeLC content: the Blood Knights shock cavalry for the Vampire Counts. Once the order of The Knights of The Blood Dragon, these noble warriors were dominated and given The Blood Kiss by the vampire Walach of the Harkon family. In undeath, their skill is no less potent: they are among the most powerful cavalry in The Old World.
Tier 5 Shock Cavalry, Blood Knights are recruitable from the Vampire’s Keep building (along with the Black Coach). Heavily armoured and shielded with a high Charge Bonus, they smash into infantry with ease, and with the Anti Large ability, they are apt to take on larger foes. They also have the Frenzy ability, meaning they deal more damage as long as their leadership is high. Blood Knights can also be directly improved with two technologies: Turning Knightly Orders (bonuses to Melee Attack, Melee Defence and Charge Bonus), and Delusions of Grandeur (Upkeep and Recruitment Cost reductions).
Heroes balance changes
- AI-controlled Heroes now receive half the amount of XP that the player would following an action.
- Reduced AI-controlled Hero success chance on Easy and Normal difficulties.
- Rebalanced traits and followers that could affect Hero action success chance.
- Hero actions that damage the entire target army cause significantly less damage.
Spell, ability and effect changes
- The effectiveness of Direct Damage spells (eg Spirit Leech) is now modified according to context, bringing them more in line with other spell types. Their damage output is now more variable as a result.
- In multiplayer, all players will now begin battle with the same (but randomly determined) starting Winds of Magic.
- Tweaks to hit-point regeneration and resurrection effects are tweaked to be more effective and have longer durations.
- The Invocation of Nehek will now replenish the maximum HP of entities revived by it.
- The Frenzy ability will no longer target allies in range.
- Improvements to vortex/building interactions.
- Movement/charge speed abilities now have longer durations.
- Mad Cap Mushrooms now has the correct miscast effect.
- Update to lightning so it now damages buildings.
- Solheim's Bolt of Illumination (fired by Luminark of Hysh) is now stronger and better against moving targets.
- Satchel charges should no longer explode in the air.
- Updated the Chaos Lord abilities and rebalanced the initial recharge of their abilities.
- Manual aim (ALT) of spawn abilities such as Raise Dead now previews proxies in the correct place on the ground.
- Added a target arrow to show the range of spawn abilities such as Raise Dead.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent firing arcs for magic on walls during Siege Battles.
- Fixed the target arc location/orientation for area-of-effect spells on the battlefield.
- Friendly AI present on the battlefield will now no longer assume control of units that the player has spawned with abilities such as Raise Dead.