Zu den Mehrspieler-Neuerungen und Veränderungen schreiben die Entwickler: "Check out the update notes coming soon for MP rebalancing details, but the most significant new addition is that players can now customise their Lords and Heroes. Please bear in mind that this is our first iteration of this feature - we're looking forward to seeing how you all get on with it, and please do continue to offer us feedback.
Unit abilities, spells and items can now be added/subtracted for lords and heroes in custom and multiplayer battles. This allows the player to field more expansive key characters for high micro-management, skew their role in battle by selecting certain complimentary actives/passives or create more lean characters with low micro-management for alternative army-wide tactics.
- Each character has a base cost, which includes inherent attributes, but not abilities, spell and items.
- When an ability, spell or item is added, the cost of the character increases.
- There is a slight decay in cost of abilities when added, taking into account that the player can only cast/interact with one ability at a time.
- Legendary lords are given relevant quest battle reward items, allowing the player to experience a taste of what can be won in their campaign play-through.
- Magical characters are given a selection of single-use scrolls and non-magical characters a selection of single-use potions."
Letztes aktuelles Video: Call of the Beastmen Spielszenen Beast-Path