Episode Three: Marrakesh Release Notes
New Destination: Marrakesh
- New Story mission: A Gilded Cage
- 8 new Opportunities for 'A Gilded Cage'
- 20 levels of Marrakesh Mastery, with the following unlocks:
-7 new Marrakesh Starting Locations
-8 new Marrakesh Agency Pickup locations
-6 new weapon/gear unlocks
- New suit for Marrakesh: Summer Suit
- 70+ Marrakesh-specific challenges
- 7 new trophies/achievements
- New 'The Sarajevo Six' Contract. Target 3: The Extractor. (PS4 Exclusive)
- Live Content for Marrakesh will include: New Escalation Contracts, Elusive Targets and New Featured Contracts (Contracts Mode)
New Gameplay Options
- Re-balanced headshot damage for all pistols. Pistols should now be more lethal at longer ranges, when performing headshots.
- Minor re-balancing and bug fixing of several firearms, including damage models and recoil patterns.
- Re-balanced Enram HV shotguns. Fire rates, ammo carrying capacity and recoil patterns have been adjusted. The Enram HV rewarded in Sapienza Location Mastery now comes with extra ammunition.
- Fixed an issue regarding gunshot audio synchronization.
NPC and Target Information
- Instinct Mode now displays the name of NPC’s.
- In Contracts Mode, kill conditions (weapon / disguise) are shown.
- This option can be turned off in the Gameplay Options.
Inventory Wheel Perks
- The perks associated with each weapon are now displayed on the in-game inventory wheel, allowing players a better overview of the weapon they are choosing to equip.
Mini Map NPC Indicators
- Added an option to allow players to turn off the NPC indicators on the Mini Map. Targets are still shown. This option is set to “on” by default and can be toggled in the Gameplay Options.
Game Menu Improvements
- The Top 100 scores are now loaded immediately in a scrollable list and each leaderboard entry shows the detailed score associated with it, meaning all players can see the score awarded to all leaderboard entries.
- A player’s own leaderboard position is always shown on the leaderboard screen, allowing them to easily see how they rank against other players.
Featured Contracts Tile Update
- The Featured Contracts tile now displays the location of the mission and the most recent Featured Contracts are shown as the first in the list.
- Manual and Auto saves are now shown on a single menu screen. Previously, players would need to tab between two separate screens.
- When viewing challenges in the menu, those that have not been completed are now displayed in greyscale to clearly show the completed and not-completed challenges at a glance.
Game and server version display
- The game and server version are now displayed in the ‘Options’ Menu.
- Fixed an issue where subduing NPC’s could result in a non-target kill.
- This was mostly occurring in small/tight spaces.
- Fixed an issue where the use of savegames could result in incorrect calculation of the time bonus.
- Fixed an issue where the “Escalating the Situation” challenge would not unlock after completing the requirements. Players may be required to complete one more Escalation Contract for this to unlock.
- Changed the unlock requirements of the ‘Master of Disguise’ challenge, specifically removing the requirement to equip the location-specific Italian Suit.
- Fixed an issue where the “Rock On” challenge in 'The Enforcer' Sarajevo Six mission would not unlock, despite completing the requirements. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that would allow items in Agency Pickups to be duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where the non-target penalty would not be applied in some Escalation Contracts where the “No Pacifications” complication was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Body Found’ score penalty would not be applied if the body is found at the same time as the player enters the ‘combat’ state.
- Fixed a rare issue that would cause a framerate drop in Paris when equipping a weapon inside the palace.
- Fixed an issue where the information about being recorded by a security camera would not be shown in languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Over Here…’ challenge in the ICA Facility would not unlock if a guard finds a coin on his way to the generator.
- Fixed an infinite loading bug that was occurring when players would sign out of the game during a mission and then sign back in with the same account.
- The Game Launcher now displays resolutions higher than 2560x1440. These options were previously available but only via the in-game graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue where the FPS may lock to 60 after alt+tab
- Performance and framerate improvements, particularly for DX12.
- Fixed various crash issues when loading and restarting missions.
HITMAN ist vorerst nur digital für PC, PlayStation 4 und Xbox One erhältlich. Mit dem Intro-Paket, das die Levels "Prolog" und "Paris" umfasst, können Spieler für 14,99 Euro (PC: 12,99 Euro) in die Hitman-Welt einsteigen. Nach "Sapienza" erscheint im Mai als nächste Location Marokko. Danach folgen "monatliche Updates" und drei weitere Schauplätze: Thailand, USA und Japan. Die einzelnen Locations sind für 9,99 Euro (PC: 7,99 Euro) erhältlich. Spieler können alternativ mit dem Upgrade-Paket für 49,99 Euro (PC: 39,99 Euro) alle weiteren Inhalte (für das Intro-Paket) dazukaufen oder direkt für 59,99 Euro (PC: 49,99 Euro) die "komplette Erfahrung" erwerben. Die "komplette Erfahrung" umfasst alle Inhalte, die dieses Jahr erscheinen und garantiert Zugang zu allen Live-Events und Bonus-Inhalten. Anfang 2017 erscheint außerdem eine Box-Version im Handel.