Es folgt ein Auszug aus dem Change-Log. Weitere Details zu dem Update findet ihr hier sowie in den Entwickler-Tagebüchern #36 und #37.
- Added Defensive Pact diplomatic action that allows you to form a defensive alliance with another empire.
- Non-Aggression Pact, Migration Treaty, Support Independence and Guarantee Independence are now diplomatic actions instead of trade deals.
- Removed embassies and replaced it with Trust. Trust builds over time from having active diplomatic treaties (such as a Non-Aggression Pact or Alliance) and increases opinion by up to +100.
- Federations now vote on wars and new members.
- Federation members now give 20% of their Navy Capacity to the Federation, which makes up the Federation Navy Capacity.
- Federation fleets no longer cost maintenance, but cannot exceed the Federation Navy Capacity in size.
- You can now kick alliance and federation members with a majority vote action.
- Sending a favorable trade deal (such as a gift) will now increase the opinion of the other empire by up to +100
- You can now set a War Philosophy policy. This policy determines what type of wargoals you can use
- Removed War Economy policy
- Colonzing Planets and building Frontier Outposts now costs Influence based on the distance to your closest owned system
- Border are now Open to everyone by default, but can be Closed through a Diplomatic Action. Empires will Close Borders to Rivals by default and Fallen Empires will never Open Borders
- Happiness is now a linear modifier, with levels above 50% giving bonuses and levels below 50% giving penalties
- All Ship Weapons have had their range doubled
- Added Diplomatic, Opinion, and AI Attitude Map Modes. Map Modes are easily moddable and more can be added through mods, but it will affect the checksum
- Ship Designs with excess power gain a small bonus to damage, speed and evasion
- Grand Admiral achievement now requires a combined fleet power of 100.000 instead of having dealt 100.000 damage in a ship combat
- Alliances and Federations can now vote to kick a member. For the vote to be successful, ( 50% of members + 1 ) need to vote yes (so 3 members in an alliance of 4, for example)
- Ship Combat Computers behavior has been changed. Aggressive behavior is now called Swarm behavior and Defensive behavior is now called Bombardment behavior
- Added Visitor Center building and associated technology that is available to Xenophile empires
- Added Symbol of Unity building and associated technology that is available to Spiritualist empires
- Fleet merging has been improved and should prioritize certain fleets better
- Spaceports can now be dismantled
- Natural Beauty planet modifier effect on habitability removed. Instead the modifier now affects planet migration attraction by +25%
- Taking a Tributary now makes you guarantee their independence for 10 years without cost
- Migration Time was changed into Migration Speed
- Base Ethics Divergence has been changed and capital buildings have been adjusted accordingly. It is no longer possible to avoid Ethics Divergence by not working the Reassembled Ship Shelter
- Added Regulated Slavery policy option
- Civilian Ship designs are updated with shields and armor technologies
- Frontier Outposts are destroyed if the last owned planet in a system changes owner through war
- Strike Craft attack and movement pattern was charged to be more swarm-like
- Strike Craft ship count increased from 4 to 8, and damage has been rescaled accordingly
- Galactic Ambitions technology no longer provides Survey Data for empires you have contacted
Letztes aktuelles Video: Grand Strategy on a Galactic Scale