Eine Beta-Version des Patches 1.2.0 (Codename Asimov) für Stellaris kann bei Steam runtergeladen werden. Mit dem Update wollen die Entwickler diverse Verbesserungen an der Balance und am "Midgame", also der mittleren Spielphase, vornehmen. Abgesehen davon, dass die Schlachten durch die Erhöhung der Reichweite der Waffen und durch Veränderungen am Schlachten-Bordcomputer nicht mehr nach wuselnden "Bienenschwärmen" aussehen werden, sind fortan die Grenzen standardmäßig geöffnet - außer bei "Fallen Empires". Die Grenzen können durch diplomatische Aktionen wieder geschlossen werden.
Es folgt ein Auszug aus dem Change-Log
. Weitere Details zu dem Update findet ihr hier
sowie in den Entwickler-Tagebüchern #36
- Added Defensive Pact diplomatic action that allows you to form a defensive alliance with another empire.
- Non-Aggression Pact, Migration Treaty, Support Independence and Guarantee Independence are now diplomatic actions instead of trade deals.
- Removed embassies and replaced it with Trust. Trust builds over time from having active diplomatic treaties (such as a Non-Aggression Pact or Alliance) and increases opinion by up to +100.
- Federations now vote on wars and new members.
- Federation members now give 20% of their Navy Capacity to the Federation, which makes up the Federation Navy Capacity.
- Federation fleets no longer cost maintenance, but cannot exceed the Federation Navy Capacity in size.
- You can now kick alliance and federation members with a majority vote action.
- Sending a favorable trade deal (such as a gift) will now increase the opinion of the other empire by up to +100
- You can now set a War Philosophy policy. This policy determines what type of wargoals you can use
- Removed War Economy policy
- Colonzing Planets and building Frontier Outposts now costs Influence based on the distance to your closest owned system
- Border are now Open to everyone by default, but can be Closed through a Diplomatic Action. Empires will Close Borders to Rivals by default and Fallen Empires will never Open Borders
- Happiness is now a linear modifier, with levels above 50% giving bonuses and levels below 50% giving penalties
- All Ship Weapons have had their range doubled
- Added Diplomatic, Opinion, and AI Attitude Map Modes. Map Modes are easily moddable and more can be added through mods, but it will affect the checksum
- Ship Designs with excess power gain a small bonus to damage, speed and evasion
- Grand Admiral achievement now requires a combined fleet power of 100.000 instead of having dealt 100.000 damage in a ship combat
- Alliances and Federations can now vote to kick a member. For the vote to be successful, ( 50% of members + 1 ) need to vote yes (so 3 members in an alliance of 4, for example)
- Ship Combat Computers behavior has been changed. Aggressive behavior is now called Swarm behavior and Defensive behavior is now called Bombardment behavior
- Added Visitor Center building and associated technology that is available to Xenophile empires
- Added Symbol of Unity building and associated technology that is available to Spiritualist empires
- Fleet merging has been improved and should prioritize certain fleets better
- Spaceports can now be dismantled
- Natural Beauty planet modifier effect on habitability removed. Instead the modifier now affects planet migration attraction by +25%
- Taking a Tributary now makes you guarantee their independence for 10 years without cost
- Migration Time was changed into Migration Speed
- Base Ethics Divergence has been changed and capital buildings have been adjusted accordingly. It is no longer possible to avoid Ethics Divergence by not working the Reassembled Ship Shelter
- Added Regulated Slavery policy option
- Civilian Ship designs are updated with shields and armor technologies
- Frontier Outposts are destroyed if the last owned planet in a system changes owner through war
- Strike Craft attack and movement pattern was charged to be more swarm-like
- Strike Craft ship count increased from 4 to 8, and damage has been rescaled accordingly
- Galactic Ambitions technology no longer provides Survey Data for empires you have contacted
Letztes aktuelles Video: Grand Strategy on a Galactic Scale