Heavy weapons training and unique weapon.
- Onyx disc launcher
- Equinox tactical crossbow
- Helion and Trinity heavy fusion weapons
- Vindicator miniguns
- Rebellion shotguns
* Weapon bashing - you can bash enemies with your firearms; the damage is minimal, but you can throw them away and a good crack in the head may stun them.
* Holding grip with empty hands and without any other possible interaction will switch to fists.
* Punching - you can punch enemies with your fists (or with clips). Again, minimal damage, but a small chance to knock enemies down.
* A few small improvements in the weapon shop menu (longer lists, showing weapon training skills for weapons)
* Options for free rotation sensitivity
* Option for FOV reduction during teleport (FOV will be reduced by the value set by the player during the teleport).
* Option for FOV reduction during free movement (FOV will be reduced by the value set by the player and speed during free movement).
* Option for allowing spatial distortion effects in video settings
* Option for ammo bag reload on dual wield - with this setting you can reload your weapons from holsters if you're holding two weapons. A single weapon has to be reloaded manually.
* Option for disabling most of the on-hand hints"