Hier die Übersicht im Original:
- Apple iPads were top sellers in stores and online. On average, Target sold an iPad every second throughout the day on Thanksgiving. Apple Watch was especially popular in stores.
- Gaming consoles were popular in stores and online, including Nintendo Wii U, which was the top selling item on Target.com.
- TVs were one of most sought after items in stores— the 55” Westinghouse at $249.99 was Target’s top selling TV.
- Movies were a big hit in stores with guests buying more than 3 million on Thanksgiving.
- A three-foot stuffed teddy bear, priced at $10, was a surprise hit, with some stores selling out in minutes.
- Top toys included LEGO, Barbie, Disney Princess and Star Wars. Target exclusives generated nearly one-third of Star Wars toy sales for the day.
- Beats Solo 2 headphones were one of the top sellers on Target.com and in stores at $96.99 (reg. $199.99).