Die Mod-Tools für Armed Assault II (ArmA II) sind von Bohemia Interactive veröffentlicht worden und können von der offiziellen Wiki-Website runtergeladen werden.
Following its successful titles of past years, Bohemia will continue to release modding tools completely free, to support the ARMA II community which in turn helps the brand to grow even stronger. With these tools every ARMA II user can modify and create their own content from camo, vehicles, models and weapons or even whole new environments and share them with hundreds of thousands of likeminded fans online.
This installer will overwrite previously released BI Editing Tools for Arma I (user made data are intact) and it can not be possible to pack and finalize content for Arma I using the newer tools. Despite it may be possible to configure your system in a way it will support creation for both Arma I and Arma II, it is not recommended.
ARMA II mod tools require ARMA II version 1.03. The tool suite consists of:
- Oxygen 2 Personal Edition for ARMA II - model editing and animation package
- Visitor 3 Personal Edition for ARMA II - terrain and map editing
- TexView 2 - texture convertor and viewer
- BinPBO Personal Edition - packer
- Sound Tools - sound and lipsync utilities
- FSM Editor - tool to edit and compile fsms used in ARMA II
- BinMake - conversion tool
- Tools Drive - main working directory for tools with mandatory data files