Ein großes (kostenloses) Update für Shattered Horizon steht via Steam automatisch zum Download bereit. Der Multiplayer-Shooter vom Futuremark Games Studio erhält mit dem Patch einen 'Ingame-Voice-Chat', ein neues Ranking-System, 5:4 Monitor-Support und Mini-Tutorials. Auch Bugs und Balance wurden verbessert.
Significant New Features:
- Added in game voice chat support.
- Improved ranking system better tailored to both new and existing players.
- Cosmetic changes to players suit as rank is gained help distinguish between new and experienced players.
- Tutorial screens added to main menu.
- MPR grenades have been made more effective against flying targets.
- HUD targeting brackets no longer appear on spawning astronauts.
- Level loading, team selection and match results screens have been redesigned.
- All game audio has been re-mastered to improve dynamic range.
- Added support for 5:4 monitor resolutions such as 1280x1024.
- Servers can now be set to limit access to players above, below or between configurable point thresholds.
- Server browser list now refreshes player count, level and ping every few seconds. Dead servers are removed from list.
- Added Melee Only (MO) option to server configuration options.
- Fixes for several game and server bugs.