Eigentlich sollte der Zwischenpatch 1.10.1 heute auf die europäischen Server aufgespielt werden, aber aufgrund eines Problems bei den wöchentlichen Wartungsarbeiten verschiebt sich die Veröffentlichung in Europa wohl auf die nächste Woche. Folgende Änderungen wird der Zwischenpatch 1.10.1 vornehmen:
- Nature's Grace will now correctly trigger after every spell critical strike.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the Omen of Clarity talent from casting.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the Seal of Command talent from casting.
- Fixed a bug where the Deep Wounds talent did not trigger "on next melee" attacks when the player had initial aggro.
- Thick Obsidian Breastplate: The effect from this item will now properly trigger from the Warlock "Death Coil" spell.
- Jagged Obsidian Shield is now Bind on Equip.
- Blacksmithing: Titanic Leggings Pattern will now drop slightly less frequently.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the client when players in Moonkin, Noggenfogger, Gordok Ogre Suit, Hallow's End form/costume attempted to create a guild tabard.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the client when switching between windowed and full screen mode, involving third-party UI using DXT textures in .BLP files.
- Fixed a bug that caused an increase in UI Addon memory usage. Memory usage has been reduced to previous levels.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially crash the client when certain friend list notifications were received.
- In Simple Chat mode, the chat window and combat log should now again be in alignment.
- Fixed a bug that caused the combat log window to interfere with side action bars when opening large windows.
- The raid window will now properly come into focus on top of the raid group pullout.
- The rest bonus indicator will now properly appear when a faction is shown on the experience bar.
- Fixed a bug that was causing an error message to appear when opening the Alterac Valley battle map.
- Food, drink, and mount icons placed on action bars are now properly grayed out when the player is in combat.
- The Prophet Skeram is now properly affected by "Curse of Tongues" and "Mind-Numbing Poison."
- Fixed a bug that occasionally permitted players to mount in indoor areas.
- Fixed a bug that did not properly discount subsequent legs on chained flight paths according to reputation level.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially crash the client during a login attempt if the available realm list changed around the same time.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially crash the client when certain combinations of models and lighting were in effect.