Ein Multiplayer-Patch für Medal of Honor sollte beim Start des Spiels automatisch runtergeladen werden. Das Update überarbeitet den "Server Browser" und verbessert die Anti-Cheat-Funktionen.
- Fixed a potential crash when using DirectX9 and switching kits/weapons
- When connecting with a non-PunkBuster client to a PunkBuster server, the game would get stuck in "Joining Game..." This has been fixed
- Server browser would sometimes remain blank for 60+ seconds after a full refresh. It should now begin displaying results immediately, under any circumstances
- Server browser supports multiple game servers running on the same host IP
- Server browser bugfixes for "Quick Refresh" operation
- Server browser is less prone to shuffling the order of entries
- Ping reporting in the server browser is more accurate (in a few cases ping values would get assigned to the wrong server)
- Full refresh no longer tracks the first server that arrives in the list
- When trying to join a full server, an error message is now displayed informing the user that the server is full
- Imported anti-cheat functionality
Der Singleplayer-Modus bleibt unangetastet.