Via Steam wird ein weiteres Update für Sid Meier's Civilization V verteilt. Der Patch behebt hauptsächlich Stabilitätsprobleme im Mehrspieler-Modus und soll ebenfalls die Zeit beim Rundenwechsel (wenn die KI-Gegner ziehen) verkürzen.
- Significant improvements to general multiplayer stability.
- Significant improvements to Hot-Join stability.
- Multiplayer now using the same AI move caching as single player, improving turn-times significantly.
- Lobby improvements: We now display game details in the lobby list (players in each game, map size, map type, DLC required, etc.).
- Host can now kick players from the staging room when loading a save (if a player cannot return to a game, the game can now be continued by the rest of the players).
- Found and corrected additional causes of Out-of-Sync.
- Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to auto-heal it.
- Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to generate endless City Strikes.
- Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed a player to "lag" the UI to gain multiple free techs.
- Change “Load Game” save sorting to be "Last Modified" by default.
- When scrapping a unit, make sure any "cargo" units are scrapped as well.
- When a unit is destroyed that is carrying another unit, make sure to kill both (missiles sometimes lingered).
- Corrected a bug that was causing eliminated Civ's to not generate notifications correctly.
- Changed notification language for when a Research or Trade deal is cancelled due to the AI running out of funds to pay for it (per-turn deal), or are eliminated. It was currently displaying a “because of war” notification which is incorrect.
- Corrected an issue that could cause unhappiness from city count and number of specialists to become incorrect over the course of a long game.
- Changed Frigate obsolete tech to Combustion.
- Fixed Korean science building exploit.
- Fixed a problem with City Strike that gave the user the impression that they could not end their turn, when in reality, city strike was still active.
- Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur in hot-seat when exiting to the main menu.
- Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur when a unit was eliminated by standing too close to a Citadel.