Ein größeres Update für Team Fortress 2 wird automatisch runtergeladen, wenn ihr euch bei Steam einloggt. Das Update fügt die Community-Karte (cp_freight) hinzu, verbessert fehlende Physik-Effekte und nimmt einige Balance-Veränderungen vor (u.a. beim Pyro).
Team Fortress 2
- Added new community map cp_freight
- Added missing physics models for several items
- Added jiggle bones to the Sam & Max items, and The Buff Banner
- Added Crit-a-Cola
- Linux optimizations.
- Fixed Linux servers not relisting correctly after a master server restart
- Fixed a case where servers could have "ghost" players consuming player slots
- Marked the "snd_show" convar as a cheat
* Pyro changes
o Flamethrower direct damage reduced 20%.
o Burn duration reduced (10 -> 6 seconds).
o Airblast re-fire delay reduced by 25%.
o Airblast ammo usage reduced by 20%.
o All reflected rockets/grenades/arrows now mini-crit.
o Airblasting enemies into environmental deaths now awards the death credit to the Pyro.
* Heavy changes
o Minigun spin-up/down time reduced by 25%
o Minigun firing movement speed increased to just under half-normal (from 80 to 110).
o Throwing a sandvich to a teammate now earns a full bonus point (was half a point).
* Bonk! changes
o Post-use movement penalty removed.
o Now has a re-use cooldown time, like The Sandman.
* The Chargin' Target changes
o Direct charge hit now does 50 damage + 10 per head (up to 5 heads).
o Capped the turn rate from +left and +right while charging.
* The Huntsman changes
o Removed restriction that arrows need to be aimed before they can be lit by a Pyro.
o Bow can now be lowered without losing the lit arrow.
o Changed bow so you can start charging it while you're jumping, but you can't fire until you're on the ground.
o Fixed bug where flame effect would get stuck on if you change weapons with a lit arrow.
* Backpack changes
o Moved Crafting button out to the root class/backpack selection panel.
o Dragging and dropping items in your backpack now makes appropriate sounds.
* Bot changes
o Bots don't retreat to gather health as readily if they are in combat.
o Bots no longer retreat when moving to block a point capture.
o Bots should now equip an appropriate combat weapon and fight while moving to collect health.
o Bots who are roaming the map and hunting now chase down their victims, following them around corners.
o Bots That fire projectiles (ie: rockets/grenades/etc) don't hold down their fire button for a minimum time. This was causing Soldier bots to fire rockets into nearby walls as they strafed, killing themselves.
o Soldiers bots now switch to their shotgun after firing all four rockets when engaging an enemy.
o Added a few more bot names from community suggestions.
o Fixed a behavior loop with Engineer metal gathering.
* The Sandman change
o Added a slight speed reduction to stunned players.
* Community requests
o Added ConVars log_verbose_enable and log_verbose_interval to report player positions in the server log at regular intervals
+ log_verbose_enable default: 0
+ log_verbose_interval default: 3 secs
o "Last-weapon" initialization on respawn now sets itself to be the melee weapon if you don't have a selectable secondary weapon (like The Razorback).
- Fixed an case where The Gunboats didn't apply their damage reduction properly.
- The amount count in the HUD now flashes red when you're low on ammo.
- Extinguishing a burning teammate now earns a full bonus point (was half a point).
- Fixed a permanent overheal exploit involving dispensers.
- Fixed a bug in spectator mode where the user aborted out of freezecam, setup a spec mode (like IN_EYE), and would then have the setting stomped after the freezecam timer expired.
- Fixed bug with disguised spy sometimes seeing his own name in the disguise status HUD.
- Fixed a client crash that could result from players with arrows embedded in them.
- Fixed items that can be worn by any class having the wrong model when worn by a disguised Spy.
- Added missing map prefixes to server browser game types.
- Killing yourself with your own sentry no longer increments the sentry's kill counter.
- Fixed dropped hats sometimes having the wrong team color.
- Fixed crit-boosted players not getting critical hits if their weapon has custom no-crit behavior.
- Fixed the achievement dialog taking a long time to pop up, and completed achievements now sort to the bottom of the list.
- Fixed Spies disguised as Medics hearing the autocaller sound.