Die Download-Erweiterung Vietnam für Magicka wurde gestern veröffentlicht und schickt eure Zauberer ist ein eher ungewöhnliches Szenario für das Genre - u.a. könnt ihr einen Napalmbombenschlag anfordern. Für 4,99 Euro kann das DLC-Paket runtergeladen werden.
I love the smell of Magicka in the morning. The whimsical wizards of Paradox Interactive and Arrowhead Game Studios today announced the deployment of Magicka: Vietnam, the DLC for action-adventure game Magicka. The DLC Magicka: Vietnam for the friendly fire-filled indie hit is now available on all leading digital distribution platforms for $4.99.
Answer the call of duty to take up arms against the Goblin-Cong, trudging through a napalm-scorched battlefield with a bad company of up to four wizard GIs, and earn new medals of honor and achievements as you eliminate scores of enemies with not-so-wizardly machine guns and a new napalm Magick, liberate prisoners from POW camps, and escape to a Huey before it gets shot down by a pistol - all of this, of course, in your stylish robe fatigues and hood-friendly helmet.
Magicka: Vietnam features:
-Vietnam themed game world with a twist
-2 Challenge maps (1 scenario challenge & 1 survival challenge)
-New Vietnam themed enemies
-Many new Vietnam era weapons
-Stylish GI Wizard robe
-New Magick – Napalm strike
-Innovative and dynamic spell casting system with thousands of possible combinations
-Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
-Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world/jungle war
Other changes and new features
* VIETNAM BABY!
* New Content notifier added to main menu.
* Server browser improved.
* Some challenges now support a default avatar when creating a new profile.
* Improved formatting and layout in leaderboards.
* Two new achievements implemented.
* Fixed campaign chapter transition crash issue.
* Fixed crash in spellmanager, which occured whenever a player had all campaign magicks and was awarded a magick through scripted events.
* Fixed a rare IndexOutOfRangeException crash in StatusEffect.Update.
* Fixed a bug when restarting scenes which stopped the music from starting.
* Nullifying Summong Phoenix will now properly reset the Magick.
* Fixed issue with Khan’s leap attack landing infront of a shield resulting in a mad frenzy.
* Fixed 3d sound positioning for character statuseffects.
* Fixed bug where casting lightning on self would do the previously casted lightningspells damage.
* Fixed a crash when players used corporealize during bossfight in Chapter 6.
* Shields health can no longer go past its max health.
* Game should no longer crash in audiomanager during game shutdown.
* Fixed invisibility not breaking when attacking.
* Fixed panic when getting sprayed by steam.
* Characters will no longer get wet while walking in water and using a self shield.
* Characters are now able to walk on physicsobjects.
* Fixed a bug with Vlad reappering in the bossfight in Chapter 12.
* Fixed physics objects lightsource not disappearing after destruction or level restart.
* Fixed a crash that would occur when certain animations were missing.
* Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
* Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
* Characters and items can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
* The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.
* Players might in some cases get stuck in self-cast animation.