Letztes aktuelles Video: Update 028 - Female Character
- New: Female character!
- You can now customize your character with following options:
Morphology using 5 parameters: Fat, Muscular, Thin, Skinny and Bust
6 haircuts with customizable colors
11 eyes preset
- Fixed: Mouse double click ignored
- Fixed: Various rare issues that would override player's character customization options
- Improved: Character list & character selection camera
- Modified: The location of the saves is now in "User/savegames/"
- Improved: Performances improvement related to skill use & damages
- New: Localization for Weapons and Armors!
- Improved: Greatly improved visual quality of Mountain Cave architecture
- Improved: Rendering of character selection
- Improved: deleted annoying vegetation
- Fixed: the prefab in the oblivion dungeon
- Fixed: reconnect navmesh at the driller location
- Fixed: Playerlight not disabled when going to character list from a dungeon
- New: Female character!
- Improved: feet of player entering in the ground in the menu
- Improved: Butcher behaviour
- Improved: Spider behaviour
- New: Animations for new character female
UI & VISUALS:
- New: Exit to desktop (community suggestion)
- New: Match hair & beard colors (community suggestion)
- Improved: Slightly modified the appearance of the loot
- Fixed: A bug where magic trails weren't going all the way along the weapon. It also should fix a few visual artifacts with dynamic weapon trails.
- Fixed: Rare bug where the equipment wouldn't morph according to player's morphology
- Fixed: Rare save rollback
- Improved: small adjustments on the main resource HUD
- Improved: The Innkeeper is now displayed on the minimap
- Improved: New way to show the framerate
- New: Cool weapons
- Fixed: amulets and rings that increase Power now modify your current Umbra value and not just your max value.
- Fixed: Crash when player reaches level 30
- Modified: the way loot is balanced and calculated
- Modified: the way magic affixes are rolled, and their level calculated
- Fixed: Dungeon keeper not appearing at the beginning of the last quest
- Fixed: Bug with the luthor's quest
- Improved: The localization files are now splitted into different .xml for better editing. They will be internally cleaned and organized in the future.
- New: Localization for Weapons and Armors.
- Fixed: English typos
- Fixed: Missing strings EN / FR.
- Thanks again for all the community translations!
-There is still white flashes at the end of the first cave
-The player can get stuck, you can use the "stuck" command in the console if it happens
-Some animations are slow down