Arena Commander v0.9 umfasst den Renn-Modus (Murray Cup Racing), die kooperativ spielbare Vanduul-Swarm-Variante, das Hangar-Update, Bestenlisten und eine Überarbeitung der Benutzeroberfläche. Außerdem sollen sämtliche Schiffe rasanter beschleunigen sowie schneller fliegen.
- Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
- Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
- Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
- Private Matches: Tired of being matched with random players in AC? Private matches will let you play with friends!
- Friend Codes: We're launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
- Leaderboards: Your performance in Arena Commander's various modes will display on the RSI website and allow you to compare with others.
- Updated Ship Performance: We've increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we've also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
- HUD Update: We've overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
- New Hangars: We've remastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
- New Pause Menu: Our refactored pause menu is a large step forward aesthetically, and will support new features like custom keybindings in the future. In the meantime we’ve included selectable profiles for the most common peripherals.
- 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
Letztes aktuelles Video: gamescom-Praesentation