Zudem hat Cloud Imperium Games einen Werbespot im Stil von Top Gear zum Raumschiff "M50 Interceptor" (Broschüre) von Origin Jumpworks veröffentlicht. Wie bei den anderen Werbespots soll alles, was in dem Video zu sehen ist, aus Ingame-Material bestehen und von der Game-Engine gerendert worden sein.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Galactic Gear Reviews the Origin M50
- Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
- Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
- Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
- Private Matches: Tired of being matched with random players in AC? Private matches will let you play with friends!
- Friend Codes: We're launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
- Leaderboards: Your performance in Arena Commander's various modes will display on the RSI website and allow you to compare with others.
- Updated Ship Performance: We've increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we've also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
- HUD Update: We've overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
- New Hangars: We've remastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
- New Pause Menu: Our refactored pause menu is a large step forward aesthetically, and will support new features like custom keybindings in the future. In the meantime we’ve included selectable profiles for the most common peripherals.
- 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.