Letztes aktuelles Video: Alpha 23 Meet the Starfarer
- The Revel & York Hangar has a new extra-large hangar bay attached to its left outer hangar bay.
- The hangar bay does not appear on the Hangar Management on the website.
- Instead, if you have a Starfarer on your account and the Revel & York hangar configured as your active hangar, it will auto-load the extra-large hangar and add the Starfarer.
- We have added additional Security AI around Port Olisar, that will attack any players that have a wanted level.
- Yela salvage sites in Crusader are now lit by green flares.
- The Starfarer Base is now Hangar-ready!
- This ship can be viewed only in the Revel & York Hangar, via its new extra-large hangar bay.
- If you have a Starfarer on your account, you will only need to activate the Revel & York hangar on the website and then load into it in-game.
- The Khartu-al is now flight-ready!
We have continued our large update to our existing Ship component system. This is largely at a back-end level - implementing a new component class system, naming conventions and other needed functionality, as well as retrofitting all existing ships to be compatible. These changes will allow us to implement a greater range of modular internal ship components. Additionally, this allows components to interact with one another in a more direct and less “handwavium” simulation of a ships internal systems, setting the foundation for greater player interaction and future game play mechanics.
- We have a new component class - Power Plants - have been added to the Holotable.
- Power Plants (as you expect) power the systems of the ship.
- All ships have been retrofitted with generic power plants to provide the same level of 'power' they possessed before.
- We have added 2 Power Plants, the AEGIS Regulus and Amon & Reese OverDrive
- These can be mounted on all variants of the following ships: Avenge, Aurora, Mustang, 300 Series, Hornet, Gladiator, Gladius, M50, P-52 Merlin
- We have added the Arrowhead Sniper Rifle to Crusader.
- The reward for killing a Level 5 Wanted Criminal is now the Arrowhead sniper rifle.
- We have added the Devastator-12 Shotgun to Crusader.
- The Covalex PI mission now rewards the Devastator-12 Shotgun.
- Both new weapons can be found as random salvage finds in the Yela Asteroid field.
- The Klaus & Werner ATT4 energy rifle (previously awarded for killing a Level 5 Wanted Criminal) is now available on Kareah.
- We have made a number of changes and improvements to character animations!*
- These include improvements to starts, stops and steps transitions.
- Adjusted animations for sprinting while holding a stocked gun.
- Adjusted the animations for leaning out of cover, as characters were sticking out much too far.
- Adjusted the sprint animation for both unarmed and carrying a pistol.
- Adjusted the aim-down-sights animations while in EVA, so it is no longer slower than when aiming-down-sights on foot.
- Fixed issue where the audio of players footsteps and other movement sound FX is very very quiet to other clients.
- Fixed an issue where looking up while running forward would cause the character neck to contort unnaturally.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could be 'lowered' while prone, causing odd animation errors.
- Enter, exit and fall animations for recovering from EVA tumbles have been added.