- New Companion: Oom. Oom is a new stretch goal character who you will discover on your journey through the Ninth World. Oom features its own companion quest, "Servant of the Tides", its own unique abilities for use in combat and exploration, and interactions with various characters throughout the game.
- Added the Voluminous Codex. This new stretch goal feature unlocks lore and character entries as you explore the game world.
- Added a new user interface element to the Inventory Screen which makes it easier to view companion attitudes toward the Last Castoff.
- Added a new user interface element to the Common Panel which better messages the Last Castoff's current Legacy.
- Various balance improvements to Crisis gameplay throughout the game.
- Various balance improvements to exploration gameplay, especially in the later stages of the game.
- Cypher Sickness initialization is now delayed until after Equipment initialization. This should prevent issues where loading a save file where equipment was preventing a cypher explosion would cause input to freeze up.
- Remove all non-gameplay Fettles from companions when they're removed from the party. This should prevent certain freezes from occurring.
- Players can now advance to Tier 5 and Tier 6, allowing players to spend their Experience Points more in the later game. This also allows the Last Castoff to gain abilities from other character types.
- Added zoom in/out key binding to the Options Menu. This allows players without mouse wheels to remap the zoom functions.
- Numerous small UI fixes.
- Numerous small quest fixes.
Um sämtliche Änderungen (siehe Change-Log) zu erleben, empfehlen die Entwickler, ein neues Spiel anzufangen - vor allem da der neue Begleiter Oom nur zu Beginn in Sangusklippen rekrutiert werden könne.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Launch-Trailer