* Added five new Radiator parts, three of which are deployable.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
* Fixed a bug where using the reset button with an Asteroid loaded would break the Mun tutorial.
* Made part's internal highlighter much more efficient.
* Disabled flashing highlighter in temperature gauges. (fixes memory leak with temperature overlay)
* Fixed KSPUtil.PrintLatitude/Longitude giving wrong result for small negative values.
* Fix for horizontalSrfSpd being incorrectly calculated.
* Fixed unfortunate typo in the Docking Tutorial.
* Fixed an issue where moving the camera using a 3D mouse would break drag-and-dropping of parts in the editors.
* 1.0.3 features a revised thermal mechanic to better balance heating/cooling between pods and spaceplanes.
* Parts now have separate internal temperature and skin temperatures.
* Skin temperature is the temperature used for radiation and convection, as well as engine exhaust damage.
* Part internal temperature is increased by modules that generate heat and is used for part-part conduction.
* Part internal and skin temperature also conduct between each other.
* Solar panel efficiency is now calculated based on skin temperature.
* When in an atmosphere, there is a divide between the exposed (to convection) and unexposed skin temperatures.
* When not in an atmosphere, only one skin temperature is tracked; the two temperatures are unified on atmosphere exit.
* Radiative outflux and influx is tracked separately for exposed and unexposed areas of skin (since the shock temperature is much higher than ambient temperature).
* Added curve to control drag coefficient exponent to DCL and Physics.cs
* With lowered drag for sharply-tapered cubes, wing lift and wing drag lowered to match.
* Convection velocity exponent raised to 3.3 to increase reentry heat, as well as convection factor.
* Convection min area typo corrected.
* Newtonian convection kept pace with hypersonic convection.
* Drag curves modified to lower transonic hump.
* Wing curves modified to lower change in drag based on deflection.
* Calculation of exposed area for convection fixed, spaceplanes no longer get as extreme heat.
* Flight integrator: allow setting of newtonian density exponent (default 0.5) and use density or density^exponent whichever is greater.
* Broke radiation into two parts, you get the regular background temp on your face not exposed to reentry flux, and the very high reentry one for the area that is.
* Clamped convection correctly so you will never pass external temperature.
* Added a factor to simulate the switch from laminar to turbulent flow (in layman's terms, if you're going too fast too low, you get a massive boost to heating). That corrects so steep reentries are in fact deadlier than shallow ones.
* Added conduction-changer module to Mk1 and Mk1-2 pods (necessary to not kill chutes), buffed heat shields for new heat loads. Changed burn/rip numbers for drogue chutes.
* Parachute module updated to use the new convection code.
* Skin temperature variables are controllable on per-part basis.
* Sped up Flight Integrator slightly by minimizing repeated loops through parts.
* Better compute various vessel values This should lower phantom orbit changing and wobble!
* Remove thermal mass as a factor in conduction rate: what matters is area.
* Add conduction between parts' skins (as well as between the internals of parts, between a part's internals and its skin, and between the exposed and unexposed skin of a part, all of which were already in.)
* Fix some small issues in conduction (better clamping), sped it up slightly.
* Fixed issue with radiation (no longer have to use dirty hack to prevent parts blowing up).
* Lowered skin thickness slightly globally, made magic number sane (part.skinMassPerArea is now in kg/m^2).
* Added Hsp (resource thermal mass value) to Ore resource.
* Updated Mk1 Inline Cockpit model.
* Further decrease in LV-N heat production.
* Rebalance of SRB for the new drag changes.
* KR-2L description updated, mass to 9t, SL Isp to 255.
* Jet thrusts rebalanced for new drag (thrusts lowered, BJE curves altered). Jet Isp halved due to increased fuel quantity and lower drag.
* Lowered LV-N heat a bit, still a bit hot.
* Edited KS-25x4 "Mammoth" engine description.
* Update description of radial-mount engines to recommend use for extra attitude control.
* Mk1 fuel tank: uses same dry mass fraction and resource filling compared to its LFO counterpart as Mk2 parts do.
* Radial attachment point cost lowered.
* Shielded docking port radial attach node fixed.
* Aerospike mass lowered as a buff (it needed a buff to compete with late-tier engines) and tangents fixed.
* Heat shield thermal mass modifier increased to 0.05 to deal with increased heating. Max temp lowered to 3000 to avoid totally overpowered radiation heatloss.
* Mk3 cargo bays have override cubes (they got missed when cargo bays got custom cubes) - should now have expected drag.
* New large landing gear have override cubes (cubes were reversed).
* Mk3 parts have breaking forces/torques specified and should no longer break on landing.
* Mk2 cockpits have same breaking force/torque as other Mk2 parts.
* Ablator resource heat capacity increased.
* Rebalanced LV-1 to have Sea Level ISP of 80.
* Rebalanced Poodle to have Sea Level ISP of 90.
* To fix spaceplane vs pod reentry and better allow hot reentries, temp is separated between part internal temperature and part skin temperature.
* Fixed some occlusion issues. Occlusion is now over-generous rather than under-generous.
* Buffed heat resistance of spaceplane parts.
* Added in CoL and CoP offsets for wing parts, no longer at the attach node.
* Fix for ablator and configs not taking skin temp into account.
* Fixed Radian vs Lat/Lon bug in Overlay and made displays more consistent.
* Fixed potential exploits with sci lab.
* Removed transparency and added direct-attach node to heat shields.
* Balanced heat shields for skin temps. A Mk1-2 straight-in reentry to Eve starting at 6.5km/sec surface (more orbital) is just barely survivable (ablator fully depletes), and regular Eve and Kerbin Munar reentries deplete about 1/6 to 1/4 the shield.
* Added a tuning factor to conduction between parts with different shielded states, so a cargo/service bay won't conduct much to parts within it. Since radiation is disabled for parts within bays, they'd just increase in temperature with no way to cool during reentry, and parts in bays would be the first to blow up on reentry.
* Upped non-drogue chute default full-deploy altitude since pods were crashing before the chute fully opened.
* Upped non-drogue chutes' stress/thermal limits for deployment (safe speed is now around 290m/s at sea level rather than 250). Increased the time to fully deploy slightly so less of a G shock.
* Increased max temp of linear RCS, slightly decreased max temp of RCS quad.
* Tweaks to fairings to change the skin:internal thermal mass distribution, and better protect parts inside fairings and cargo bays.
* Not-Rockomax Micronode side stack nodes corrected.
* Parachutes now have deployment warnings in the Part Action menu, when it's safe to deploy etc.
* Halved intakeAir requirements for jets. Slightly raises service ceiling, mainly helps mitigate flameouts due to resource transfer issues.
* Balanced thermal mass of drogue chutes to correct max opening velocities.
* Attach node refinements on Wing Connector Type A and Structural Wing Type A.
* Removed drag from Intake context UI.
* flow multiplier curves can multiply thrust rather than flow.
* Added method to convert string to ConfigNode.
* Un-hardcoded altitude for navball velocity indicator to change modes.
* Heat animations for engine nacelles and 1.25m intakes.
* SR-71 style exhaust flame for TurboRamjet.
* Nose and tail cones heat animation.
* Fixed incorrect transparency on the letter P on the UKSA flag.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Launch-Trailer