- KSP now runs on Unity5, a massive upgrade from Unity4.
- The game UI has been completely rebuilt from the ground up on Unity's new native UI system.
- All UI components and graphics have been improved or reworked to look and feel as they did before.
- Removed expensive render-texture driven rendering scheme from before, expect performance increases everywhere.
- The map view splines have been significantly overhauled, massively increasing performance on map view.
- Map View orbit splines now fade gradually towards the trailing side to indicate orbit direction.
- Completely revised MapView icons implementation for a much cleaner and faster solution that is much more expandable and robust.
- Added search field in Editors.
- Crew Portraits in flight scroll smoothly, allow tweaking how many are displayed at once, show extra crewmember info on hovering.
- Part Temperature gauges reworked and given new graphics.
- Fixed IVA atmosphere gauges to match the UI gauge.
- Fix altitude tumbler saturation when under physical warp.
- Fix negative funds/science, display bugs with strategies affecting costs.
- Action group cluster buttons (gear, lights, sas, rcs) disable with loss of control source (probe without EC, empty pod, etc).
- Landing gear button detects state of landing gear/legs during rollout (no gear or all gear up, and the light will be off).
- The tooltip on the EVA button is now much more verbose if there is a problem.
- Fix some bugs with building unlock abilities text.
- Fix craft thumbnail saving for special characters.
- Astronaut complex and editor action group part names now display the title, rather than the internal part ID.
- All ModuleResource entries now print the same way, offer additional flexibility there for printing (non-default units, SI prefixes).
- Auto-warp (eg, warp to point in orbit and warp to next morning) can be canceled via the GUI (warp triangles or next morning button).
- Date/time formatting is now in a replaceable interface and can be customized by mods.
- True anomaly is now always in radians.
- Tweakables get locked along with Events.
- Update community link in main menu to point directly to new forum.
- Sped up cheat menu delays, and made them autohide cheat menus if held down twice as long.
- Filter debug menu cheats by game mode.
- Part highlighting now respects F2 (hide UI).
- Enhanced ocean water surface shader in Kerbin, Eve and Laythe, greatly reduces visible tiling, and looks much more watery.
- Most parts have been upgraded to use Unity5's new PBR lighting model for more subtle, nuanced lighting.
- Editor interior lighting was redone for all interior scenes, using Unity's new lightmapping engine.
- Improved underwater FX tinting/fogging system.
- Moved underwater tinting into the atmosphere shader.
- Improved atmospheric halo/corona at low altitude thanks to blackrack/SkyToneMapper.
- Added Interior Overlay View mode, draws the interior spaces of a vessel on top of the normal external view.
- All IVA spaces revised and improved to look good in IVA Overlay mode.
- Masking geometry added to IVA spaces so they aren't visible from nonsensible angles or show backface geometry.
- Fixed incorrect sun light direction in IVA space.
- Added new IVA model for the Mk2 inline cockpit.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Xbox-One-Trailer