- COASTER: Brand-new Looping Coaster! A handsome square-ribbed steel coaster ideal for performing inversions. Comes with 5 pre-made coaster designs.
- COLORED QUEUES: Players can now select a queue and modify the color of the railing and footpath.
- UGC LANDING PAGE: An all-new landing page highlighting the latest featured items from the RCTW community.
- GRAPHICS: Improved Seats for Standing, Dive, Wing, and Floorless Coaster
- PEEPS: Improved animations for falling peeps
- PERFORMANCE: Continued Flat Ride optimization
- PERFORMANCE: Improved performance while using staff patrols
- PERFORMANCE: Continued tree performance optimization
- PERFORMANCE: Improved loading times when loading saved parks
- STAFF: Players can now assign employees to Patrol Area by dropping them anywhere within that area
- STAFF: Continue improvements to camera zoom feature
- STAFF: Rides now highlight when placing mechanics or entertainers within Patrol Area of ride
- TERRAIN: Terrain automatically flattens when building on steep slopes
- TERRAIN: Small scenery objects rotate according to terrain slope
- UI / UX: Added a “Group” tab to all info panels
- UI / UX: Added Blueprint button to first tab of all info panels
- UI / UX: Added “total cost” to info panel
- UI / UX: Added new mouse icon when hovering over buildings
The bugs below have been addressed in this update. Note that this is only a selection of all the bug fixes from the full list.
- CRASH: Crash occurs when attempting to modify a path at the exit of any building/ride/coaster
- CRASH: Attempting to move a shop on top of another will cause a crash
- GRAPHICS: Stardust Lilies feature small texture issue
- GRAPHICS: Resolution too low for “The Day the Ride Stood Still” façade texture
- GRAPHICS: Lantern appears to float in “Hayride” and “Wild Tycoon Wing” rides
- STAFF: Janitors occasionally leave janitor building with their Heat Maps texture, even when Staff Heat Maps are disabled
- STAFF: Not all staff buildings highlight when using Heat Maps
- UI / UX: Coaster thumbnails do not match actual coaster
- UI / UX: Price/cost panel is hidden by Staff Building Heat Maps, when viewed at certain angles
- UI / UX: Incorrect color tint shown when enabling Theme Concentration heat maps
- UI / UX: Selection Coasters after expanding a park will bring up incorrect HUD
- UI / UX: Objectives for final month of Scenario do not appear with green check mark
- UI / UX: Landing Page bug making “Most Popular” and “Top Rated” categories disappear and reappear
- UI / UX: Placing buildings on a curved path with snapping tool active can create error