In Zukunft sollen ein privater Spiel-Modus (für Solo-Spieler), eine besonders schwere, "realistische" Spielvariante (ohne Fadenkreuz sowie Interface) und ein Survival-Modus (Überlebenskampf gegen immer stärker werdende Skaven-Wellen) hinzugefügt werden. Fatshark will das Fantasy-Actionspiel über Jahre hinweg mit Zusatzinhalten versorgen. Dabei wolle man stets zwischen kostenpflichtigen und kostenlosen DLCs wechseln und bei der Erstellung der Inhalte darauf achten, die Spielerschaft nicht auseinanderzureißen. Mikrotransaktionen erteilte man eine klare Absage.
Zugleich wurde Patch 1.0.2 (ca. 390 MB) veröffentlicht, der die Performance optimieren, die Computerintelligenz verbessern, Probleme beim Zielen beheben und diverse Bugs entfernen soll.
Changelog Patch 1.0.2:
- Added Regiment Name Tags (based on Steam groups).
- Matchmaking now times out if host idles for too long.
- Tweaked enemy spawning on Wheat & Chaff.
- Tweaked chat text colours.
- Disabled tagging of dead enemies.
- Added a setting to disable aim assist while using a controller.
- Added player info during spectator cam.
- Players can now press on their equipped item (next to the character preview) in the Inventory, to select the equipped item in the item list.
- Improved grenade FX for added clarity
- Improved Victory/Defeat screens
- Hawk Eye trait can now be toggled on/off using Weapon Special key
- Fixed an audio related crash.
- Fixed a bug where the music slider wasn’t properly disabling music
- Fixed several level exploits.
- Fixed navmesh issues on many levels.
- Fixed minor collision and z-fighting issues on most levels.
- Fixed an issue causing bots to get stuck at drops.
- Fixed an issue causing Ratling Gunners to track players through walls causing bots to infinite take cover and not progress.
- Fixed a bug where players could jump out of moving elevators.
- Fixed a crash when packmaster grabbed a player who was healing.
- Fixed a crash related to the dialogue system.
- Fixed a crash related to the hud system.
- Fixed a bug where shield would flip during attack combo with hammer & shield.
- Fixed a bug with hammer & axe animation.
- Fixed a bug where the loading icon could get stuck during gameplay.
- Fixed a case of enemies “moonwalking”.
- Player outlines now properly apply to hats/weapons/attachments.
- Fixed several localization errors.
- Fixed several spelling & grammar mistakes.
- Fixed a collision error with certain rocks in Engines of War.
- Fixed certain trinket textures.
- Fixed a bug where certain effects would be permanently visible for clients who join during a game.
- Fixed a rotational issue with beam staff.
- Fixed callouts of visible enemies using player movement director rather than view direction for line of sight checks.
- Fixed Stormvermin sometimes being labeled as “Commander” in kill log.
- Fixed missing sound for beam staff beam explosions.
- Fixed VOIP so that it doesn’t transmit during loading screens if you have Push to Talk enabled but isn’t pushing to talk.
- Reworked level end logic for wagons to avoid several cases where the level would not end when users had entered closed and opened and exited the wagons.
- Floating will now be correctly positioned when using "HUD screen fit" option.
- Fixed issue with displaying wrong score data when hovering over score topics
- Fixed issue with chat being drawn under the "dead space filler UI" in end of level UI.
- Updated news ticker ingame to refresh the message after a delay.
- Fix for cursor and input when getting popups during join popup... or the other way around.
- Possible fix for cursor still stuck on screen after handling with popups.
- Fixed a bug where Trueflight Arrows could circle Rat Ogres after hitting
Bot AI Fixes:
- Solved a number of cases that could result in bots chasing after seemingly undetected special skaven.
- Solved a number of cases where bots would get stuck and not defend themselves
- Disabled behaviour where bots choose to close to melee distance with packmasters and gutter runners until they’ve grabbed a player.
- Fixed an issue where bots would not find any cover points if pinned up against a wall by a ratling gunner.
- Bots are now a lot more cautious about friendly fire at higher difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that was causing bots to sometimes not engage special skaven disabling an ally.
- Fixed an issue that was causing bots to sometimes not rescue a disabled or knocked down player.
- Bots with lower health now get higher priority to healing items than other bots if close enough.
- Made bots prioritize attacking special skaven attacking the group before trying to revive (not rat ogres).
- Bots will disengage if possible if the players pass a one way drop to avoid getting left behind and pinned down by special skaven.
- Bots try to spread out among different covers as much as possible when under fire from ratling guns to avoid all getting pinned down when possible.
- Fixed situation where bots would hesitate whether to heal with medkits or not.
- Improved bot pathfinding over drops.
- Reduced core spin time after completed job. This should make sure cores sleep more often and reduce overall CPU load.
- Added option to set max amount of CPU cores in launcher. This is a fallback for users that experience issues with CPU overheating/overload. Do not change this value unless you are experiencing overheating/overload issues!
- Optimized movement collision detection for staggering enemies.
- Optimized movement collision detection for spawning skaven.
- Parallelized AI path finding.
- Optimized enemy movement on server.
- UI optimizations.
- Achievement optimizations.
- Matchmaking optimizations.
- Lua table function optimizations.
- Horde audio code optimizations.
- Level volume optimizations.
- Optimized world updates.
- Entity extension optimizations.
- Optimized explosion hit checks.
- Optimized Globadier gas effect.
- Optimized Witch Hunter pistol effect.
- Optimized Drake Pistol effect.
- Improved Hagbane radius
- Improved Hagbane damage
- Reduced damage of Rare & Exotic Fireball Staff
- Removed penetration for Fireball Staff
Letztes aktuelles Video: Launch-Trailer