- Added ability to swap traits of a weapon at the Shrine of Solace:
- The new Offer option lets you spend tokens to swap the traits of a weapon. After spending tokens you will be presented with a set of new traits. You may then choose to select your current traits or the new ones.
- The costs for Offer are 8 Common / 6 Rare / 5 Exotic based on the rarity of the weapon.
Added ability to re-roll value of a trait:
- The new Invocate option lets you spend tokens to improve the value of an unlocked trait. The costs for Invocate are 10 Common / 8 Rare / 6 Exotic based on the rarity of the weapon.
Equalized trait unlocks:
- Traits could previously only unlock in 0.5% increments. Meaning a trait that had a minimum value of 1% and maximum of 3% could only ever roll 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5% or 3%. This made traits with high percentage differences such as 20-40% very tedious to re-roll - and not very cost efficient. Now every trait has the same amount of steps between minimum and maximum values. Doing this lets us ensure consistency in the re-roll system and keep a low cost on re-rolling. Any traits that are already unlocked will keep their current value.
- Head bobbing can now be disabled (try this if you're experiencing motion sickness)
- Camera shakes can now be disabled
- Game Public/Private state can now be altered during a game in progress
- Added upward attacking and downward attacking animations for Skaven to better reflect attack ranges
- Players will now be kicked for idling too long in public games: a notification will be displayed after 2 minutes, failure to react will kick the player
- Added option to render low frequent transparency, such as smoke, gas clouds and dust, in a lower resolution. This significantly reduces the pixel overdraw and gives a great performance gain in transparency heavy scenes - This setting is enabled by default in all presets
- Slightly sped up lighting calculation
- Optimized damage, health & buff systems
- Fixed a bug where SSAO was disabled when turning off skin shading
- Fixed a clipping issue with Dwarf 2h weapons
- Fixed a bug where level up rewards weren’t being properly granted
- Fixed a crash when voting for a new level
- Fixed a bug where innkeepers head would disappear towards the edges of the screen
- Fixed a bug with innkeeper twisting his head too far when looking at player at the end of the bar.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur if unequipping a weapon while exploding from overheat
- Fixed similar timing issues that could cause push when releasing rmb and trying to swing with great swords and fencing swords.
- Improved weapon switch queuing out of parries with fencing sword
- Fixed a crash that could occur if rat ogre failed to path to players
- Fixed several bugs that were causing rat ogres to sometimes get stuck.
- Fixed an issue that could cause skaven to get stuck after climbing
- Improved Ratling gunner AI handling a situation where it can’t find a line of sight to players for a long time
- Minor bug fixes to Garden of Morr, Horn Of Magnus, Man The Ramparts, The White Rat, The Enemy Below, Smuggler’s Run & Engines of War.
- Fixed a crash that could occur whilst killing multiple Special enemies in a short amount of time
- Fixed the description for Dwarf Ranger’s “Boar” headpiece
- Fixed a number of localization errors
- Fixed bug that was causing the globadier to observe his globe hit when not intended.
- Improved trajectory calculations for globadier throws.
- Improved AI handling a situation where globadier can’t find a throw trajectory to players for a long time.
- Improved lurking AI to make the globadier less erratic when walking around between throws.
- Fixed bug that could cause the globadier AI to get stuck not able to find a path to the players.
- Reduced impact damage from 30 to 10 on Cataclysm
- Increased damage over time from 10 to 15 on Cataclysm
Note: We are aware of the current audio issues and are working to solve them as soon as possible. We've tracked it down to an error in our patching system which isn't properly including audio files. We hope to have more information on this soon.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Sigmars Blessing