On August 20 the first pre-beta build of the game will be coming which will have:
- Skirmish vs. AI
- Support for large and huge maps
- Map editor
- The first DirectX 12 benchmark program
- Founder's badge
- Access to the Founder’s forum
- Additional perks (additional keys to share with friends in the future)
What are we trying to accomplish?
- You are fighting a WAR. Not a battle.
- Battles on multiple fronts.
- Your APM is irrelevant. It's about your strategy - controlling strategic positions. Cutting off supply lines. Units don't die very fast.
- Strong RTS AI for single player
- Unparalleled scale. Massive maps with thousands of units.
- Easy to mod, easy for people to create and share maps
- Random map choices.
- Lots of configurability
Who should NOT join?
- The founder's program isn't for everyone:
- Founder's builds are very rough. Not for the casual player.
- Game play, art and design are still very early.
- There is an NDA still. No streaming or public screenshots yet please wo permission.
- We are looking for experienced RTS players. We want to make sure that our UI and game mechanics rewards good strategy.
- The hardware requirements for the founder's program is very high. Video card needs at least 1GB of memory.
- We are looking to build a core community for the game as the team is looking to enhance this game for a long time (like what we’re doing with GalCiv III!).
Letztes aktuelles Video: E3-Vorstellung bei AMD